Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat (1221 Views)

Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE / Keep Off Aso Rock Now, Man Who Predicted Mko’s Death, Gej's Defeat Warns Gmb / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by Hardy08(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2015
How do i console him Because He has been acting paranoid since the election result, hope he doesn't harm himself angry
Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2015
My friend, you better go & buy 1 big bottle of Alomo for your Dad, so that he can join we [The Archangels] in the Spirit Realm and see things clearly for himself- As E Dey Go. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by cronus: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Lol. The man don carry your school fees do "kalo kalo". He has bet on Jonathan and might lose it all.
Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Zoharariel:
My friend, you better go & buy 1 big bottle of Alomo for your Dad, so that he can join we [The Archangels] in the Spirit Realm and see things clearly for himself- As E Dey Go. grin
Alomo for your fellow Nairalander's father! Let's us respect one another nau.
Say No to Election Rigging
Likes for GMB and Shares for GEJ

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by demelza: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2015
cronus:
Lol. The man don carry your school fees do "kalo kalo". He has bet on Jonathan and might lose it all.
LOL!
I doubt its only his fees.
E be like say he also bet their feeding allowance for the next 3months. His reaction is simply him imagining what his wife will do to him.
Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2015
hide any rope in ur house grin angry, this ur thread no mk sense abeg
Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by shortgun(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2015
My friend your dad is an Elder : what an Elder has seen seating down, a child will not see even if the child climbs an Iroko tree.
Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by lilbabyak(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2015
buy I'm train ticket to otuoke so that he can go and meet jona-daft in order to be truly convinced
Re: My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2015
lucrownt:
Alomo for your fellow Nairalander's father! Let's us respect one another nau.
Say No to Election Rigging
Likes for GMB and Shares for GEJ

I sincerely apologize for that but I obviously meant no offense by it.

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Governorship Results, Says Metuh / Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You / Pics of Dede Mabiaku, Chidinma, Ron Kenoly At Gov Okorocha's Inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.