Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase (1476 Views)

Win Big! In The Ziino Online Stores Arts And Crafts Competition! / We Supply Foreign Set Of Kitchen Wares made from wood and crafts / Filling Station For Purchase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by emonkey(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
Please I am looking for a source of Yoruba arts and crafts in Lagos or wherever. We have friends coming from abroad and we are looking to present them with some items to take away . If you are a trader or artist please send photos of what you have available and your contact details to mail@yorubaland.org
Re: Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by kunleweb: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by cvibe: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2009
Better think of the legal aspect before thinking of taking away as most exports of Nigerian Arts and Crafts are banned
Re: Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by emonkey(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
Interesting . Where can I find a list of items banned from export ? I think I will meanwhile stick to clothing, fabric, jewellery and prints/posters/paintings . Any takes ? RSVP mail@yorubaland.org
Re: Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by Seun(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2009
Why would the export of Nigerian arts be banned?  How can an industry thrive without customers?
Re: Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by 4Play(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2009
Seun:

Why would the export of Nigerian arts be banned?  How can an industry thrive without customers?

Not that I support it but a ban can be justified when you think of the potential tourist income if the artworks stay home.
Re: Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by cvibe: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2009
To take out any Art and Craft, you will require official clearance from someone at the National Theatre (can't remember the office) and Nigerian Customs.
Re: Yoruba Arts And Crafts Wanted For Purchase by 4X4: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2012
Price 50k

(1) (Reply)

How I Think Banking Fraud Can Be Reduced (if Not Eliminated) In Nigeria / Free Accurate Forex Signals / Bring Dubai Goods To Your Door Step.................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.