Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,504 members, 7,934,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (569340 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by adtiezy1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Evicsholar:
Has anyone noticed the perfect dark circle around the moon?
what your meaning to it
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin seun u don gather otueke things grin

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Lstar4real(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Game Over....we all Fought hard To make sure we have change at the Top and we all made it Together
God bless u guys & Ladies #Congrats

#GodblessNigeria
#GodblessJagabanofAfrica

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oh.......just say na
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bigbams24: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by aieromon(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
This Jega Na wa oh.....is he the one buying fuel for me at N100 per litre? angry

Announce this thing jor

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by LinuxMint: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
"we will give apc the beating of their lives" - ffk, 2015...

joker!!!
dat ffk talks too much...
he talks b4 thinking...

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by humberjade: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai!!! Another 2 hrs break 4rm Prof. Jega again ooo.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Kelklein(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by muhammad09(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai goodluck 2019 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
opeyemmmy:

To some extent, yes.

Sai Opeyemmmy... grin grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ.. It is finished!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mbulela: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega's f.oreplay lasts forever.
When will he finally come?
How come they have not added the older figures all these while and simply add the borno figures?

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ollysoft(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to 'we Nigerians' for this beautiful change...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by obami007(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
washing plate is part of it,you will even be paid. Lolzzzzzzzz
. Lolzzz No thank u,dats nt d change I want,,,,,I just followed u now,,wud u kindly follow back pls
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by deadie(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
netmillionaires:

Thank U my friend. U spoke well. But please try to look at the numbers. If U look at the votes for Jonathan against buhari u will understand my point. It is as though just 1% vote for Buhari... I can't say all Igbos afterall not everyone in a family will have same view.
God didn't say some people in Sodom and Gomorrah are evil. He said the city is evil. That doesn't mean all the people are. People are bound to generalise if the percentage who are different is minimal. It is like saying yorubas are black or the Igbos are fair in complexion. It doesn't mean there is no fair yoruba man or a black Igbo man. That reminds me of my Benin friend who always tell me that people used to call him a yoruba because he is black. I always reply him that who say yorubas are black cos so many yorubas I know in lagos have fair complexion.
Sorry if I say something annoying though. Didn't mean any harm.

The thing is that everywhere you read, people are expressing the same opinion as you did but it is not true. In my family, I can tell you that at least 30-40% voted Buhari, but you wouldn't see it in the results because the results published are not true. In Enugu state, Buhari got less than 3% of the vote, despite the condemnation of Jonathan by Fr. Mbaka. Do you know how many people listen to Fr. Mbaka? Buhari should score at least 100,000 votes in Enugu. But of course, these politicians, aided by the security agents wrote whatever they want. Everybody in Abia state knows that T A Orji lost the election, yet the result was announced to his favour. My point is that Buhari scored a lot more votes in the SE. Remember that Buhari got approximately 20% of the votes in Imo state, despite the use of the military against the APC there.

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by AbuMikey(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Allansmith: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
This "Jega of a Man" or Is it "Man of a Jega" and his suspense sha....

We dey here dey wait you...

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls.... Where is barcanista nd others ....

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
kuzee:
mehhn i fear for the unknown..
i dont really feel at ease..
why are the pdp menaic so quiet about the situation? why do i always feel they have something up their sleeve with no violence nothing, this is not like Nigeria..

of all the prophecies stated, all said jona gonna be the winner, that why i always say dont be surprise when Gej is declared the winner ,we dont know how..even his cerf for that matter..

the prophecies stated there would be bloodshed a repeat of what happened few years june , you may wonder how and why, apc are already jubilating all over Nigeria, but receive a massive shock when pdp case is won , i bet the apc menaic wont be at peace either..making those prophecies come true..

let just wait and see.

quote me if am wrong..

one love
one Nigeria
one nation
we strive for change
Stay there and keep believing pastors until they lead you where you never want to be!

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by lebienconnu: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
As God wishes.

GOD, king of kings. He gives kingdom to whom He pleases. He retrieves kingdom from whoever He pleases. He blesses whoever He pleases beyond count.

God is the greatest. God is the greatest. God is the greatest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by humberjade: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai!!! Another 2 hrs break 4rm Prof. Jega again ooo.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TreQuartista: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by tomzman: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you Borno cheesy

My fellow nairalanders, at this point, I can proudly say its game over.

I hereby congratulate the President elect Gen. Muhammadu Olukayode Okechukwu Buhari. grin

Above all, I congratulate the Nigerian people on this historic event. Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kimmy0000: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
As a stunch Buhari supporter I won't fail to thank God and GEJ for being d type of man he is. He has set an unpresedented example. He should be appreciated and celebrated. Kudos to him Nigeria won't 4get u 4 dis final act... GEJ thank u. And to all Nigerians especially southsouth, southeast. Nigeria is nigeria because of us all. Right now we need to reflect on where we av come 4rm & d task ahead of us. Our watch word should be Togetherness. We r 1 we r d same we r together. I won't vote on sentiment av learnt & am sure many av learnt that too. God bless us all, God bless Nigeria, God bless our future. 4 d 1st tym in my life I see hope.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kimmy0000: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
As a stunch Buhari supporter I won't fail to thank God and GEJ for being d type of man he is. He has set an unpresedented example. He should be appreciated and celebrated. Kudos to him Nigeria won't 4get u 4 dis final act... GEJ thank u. And to all Nigerians especially southsouth, southeast. Nigeria is nigeria because of us all. Right now we need to reflect on where we av come 4rm & d task ahead of us. Our watch word should be Togetherness. We r 1 we r d same we r together. I won't vote on sentiment av learnt & am sure many av learnt that too. God bless us all, God bless Nigeria, God bless our future. 4 d 1st tym in my life I see light very bright 1.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by masquellett(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Click "like" if you are happy tonight. grin

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by chizobadavis: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
I really felt pity for Mr Jonathan. He is a good man with good intentions for the country, but surrounded by rogue and hungry politician to milk the country dry thru him. I congratulate you Mr Jonathan for allowing the will of the people to prevail.

Long Live Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by treasuremi1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
One of the things we have learnt

8 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by skak(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Someone should tell Patience GEJ that our shildren wey we no fit count and throway for street, na them throway GEJ from villa.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Toktee(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lstar4real:
Game Over....we all Fought hard To make sure we have change at the Top and we all made it Together
God bless u guys & Ladies #Congrats

#GodblessNigeria
#GodblessJagabanofAfrica

#SaiBuhari
where is mr snape?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.