Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,329 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! (1716 Views)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by Sagamite(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Before INEC does, I can confidently inform Nigerians that Buhari has won this elections before INEC tells you all.

Congratulations to all those that oppose stupidity in Aso Rock.

With 18 states yet to declare results, based on simple calculations, it has come to an end for Reetardeen and it is time to head back to Otuoke with the disgrace he brought there and told us was our Michelle Obama.

Let me give you all an insight into my simple analysis.

Of the people that collected there PVC cards, turnout (i,e. those that voted) in states that voted for Reetardeen was on average in the 50s percentage. In states that voted for anti-corruption General Buhari, turnout was on average in the 60s percentage.

Now, out of the 18 states left to declare, lets assume all the remaining SE and SS states vote for Reetardeen enmasse. That is, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo and Rivers all have a Retardeen win.

The combined number of PVC holders in these states are about 7.6m.

Lets be generous and assume they had a 67% turnout rate, that would give you 5.1m votes up for grabs.

Lets be completely stuuupid and say they all voted 100% for Jona-the-daft. That is 5.1m votes for Reetardeen.

Considering Buhari is leading this Otuoke fooool by 1.9m votes based on INEC announced results, then Retardeen should be hoping Buhari cannot get votes of 3.2m (i.e. 5.1m - 1.9m) more margin than him from the following states:

- Zamfara
- Yobe
- Sokoto
- Kebbi
- Gombe
- Bauchi
- Borno

- Niger
- Adamawa
- Lagos
- Benue

The 6 bolded Northern states have a combined number of PVC holders of 9.4m.

Lets be silly and assume a turnout of 50%, that leaves a voting pool of 4.7m people.

Are we saying Buhari cannot get 3.2m+ votes from these 4.7m people.

These are the kinds of state Buhari has a 80%+ margin wins.

Buhari margins from INEC officially announced results in Northern states: Kano (80.53%), Katsina (85.23%), Kaduna (64.59%) and Jigawa (76.81%).

And we have not even talked about Lagos, Niger, Adamawa and Benue where it has been reported PDP lost mostly.

Where are they going to get insurmountable margins from these 4 states?

I heard Taraba is a PDP state. So lets even dash Reetardeen another 0.2m margin from Taraba.

And all these are based on very positive assumptions for Reetardeen and negative assumptions for Buhari.

Buhari is the new President.

Reetardeen head for Otuoke.

7 Likes

Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by chiefolododo(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2015
i concur
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by smilyice(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Naso
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by cozy7(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Oga, leave mathematics, d failure of a man who is actually Nigeria's greatest fool, is going bck shamelessly to his hometown.........that's good enough for me!

1 Like

Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by cozy7(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Excuse me, am I the only one who noticed d absence of "GEJ TILL 2019" for a while now?

HAHAHA! BLIND FOLLOWERS, BLIND LEADER. YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW HIM BACK TO HIS VILLAGE.

1 Like

Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by chat2deen(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Wen dem talk say make he no contest, he said no one can threaten him ba,dat na ppl want him to continue transformation, na so d same ppl send am bak to Otueke to continue transforming dem. The ppl of otueke needs ur transformation more than Nigerians.
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
grin
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by cozy7(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
chat2deen:
Wen dem talk say make he no contest, he said no one can threaten him ba,dat na ppl want him to continue transformation, na so d same ppl send am bak to Otueke to continue transforming dem. The ppl of otueke needs ur transformation more than Nigerians.
TRANSFORMATION KOR! TRANSFORMER NI
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Well analysed except for the funny names.
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by SweetyZinta(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Roll out d drums

#Sai Buhari
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by SweetyZinta(f): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
cozy7:
Excuse me, am I the only one who noticed d absence of "GEJ TILL 2019" for a while now?

HAHAHA! BLIND FOLLOWERS, BLIND LEADER. YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW HIM BACK TO HIS VILLAGE.
Na facebook dem dey now! Their male counterparts arn now Wise
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by pappyrado: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2015
All I need is two bottle of odeku to celebrate sai baba's victory. Me no get tym for all dis algebra.
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
gej till 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by Sagamite(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Bobskylo:
gej till 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

GEJ till 2191!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2015
You should be talking about swearing in and the task ahead.
Re: Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! by Sagamite(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
A student that waits till the night before his exams before he starts studying (igboru) will fail.

GEJ has FAILED! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can you pass when you only want to start performing 3 months before exams.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Voters Allegedly Shot By A PDP Thug At A Polling Unit In Ikwerre,Rivers / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / Whether Buhari Can Be Screened By The Senate- The Position Of The Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.