Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,878 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? (920 Views)

Distress Sales Of Plots Of Land At Eko Akete In Lekki Ajah / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here / Pictures Of Plots Of Land (for Immediate Development), Lekki Environ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? by donpy(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Hello, anyone interested in buying, renting a property anywhre in abeokuta should contact me. Those in need of farm lands, churches or mosque in need of large expanse of leveled, dry land should also contact me. Am here to assist and help u get credible, good lands within abeokuta at the cheapest price available and also to assist persons who also wants to process dia C of O.
I relocated out of abeokuta last year that was why i hibernated for a while. You can check my profile to confirm dat.
Am relocating bck to abeokuta after the easter bcus of d increased demands of mainly Nlanders who are in need of lands in abeokuta.
Any1 interested should contact me or chat via whatsapp or Call on 09093200039 or 08166070590. (Both no ar available on whatsapp and calls).
Mr Paul
Current available
Acres of land along alabata road after FUNAAB
Acres of land at osiele
Acres/ Hectares at sabo after lafenwa
Acres at iyana mortuary (olorunsogo)etc

For those interested in buying plots out of d afore mentioned available lands should contact me and those imterested in buying plots of land at any oda location within abeokuta should also contact.
Please revert bck to dis thread after every suxseful purchase.
Thanks
Mr Paul
Re: Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? by donpy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok thank God for a suxesfull election. Any1 interestd in buying a property in abeokuta should contact me. For those who av pls once u susexfully acquire ur property pls revert to dis thread for transperency nd assurance of credibility reasons. Mrs Oni, Mr Churchill etc.. Make a post to endorse dis thread pls.
Thanks
Mr Paul
Re: Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? by donpy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bump...
Also availabu plots of land for student hostel building directly in front of the permanent site of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
Prices ranges from 850-1.2 per plot

Do this calculation yourself
1room self contain rent is 120k per session.
If d school is so fast like during d time of Prof Balogun as d VC when they ran 3semesters in a yr(dats 1session and 1semester) that is u make twice a yr.
Mike Okiro former I.G. has d first hostel to be suituated in front of d school Nuccyland hostel wit 107rooms.
Now do ur calculations, nd work wit wot u cn invest in nd knw wot ur profit wuld be annually.

For investors who would prefer a bungalow flat wit lets say 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom is self contained and a sitting room depending on d size buh d least goes for 400k per yr dats if d room is vry vry small.

Do ur calculations and contact me via whatsapp or call on 08166070590, 09093200039
Re: Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? by donpy(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Hapie Easter
Re: Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? by donpy(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Hapie Easter Sunday
Re: Are You In Need Of Plots Of Land In Abeokuta?? by donpy(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Bump

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale @ Chevy View Estate Chevron / Property For Sale At Ketu Along Ijanikin Road In Lagos / Newly Renovated 3 BDM Flat for Office use For Lease At Ikeja. NOW N800,000 P/A!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.