Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,842 members, 7,918,733 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:39 PM

RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you (1068 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you by Alusioji(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dear Rev Ejike Mbaka. Your God is alive. people accused you ,some of your members left you. the first time i saw you one on one over 14 years ago from what i saw u doing that night i know you are a man of God. They abused u, threatened you becos you said the truth concerning wat the common masses are going true in this country.

The Rev of the masses.even when many rejected you. You stood by what you said.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you by Alusioji(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amen
Re: RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you by StCapital: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Alusioji, God will put you and Mbaka to shame, Mbaka criticized Chimaraoke in 2003 and said he will not return as Governor in 2003 but he returned, that is exactly what will happen today ,Jonathan will win this election by the Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you by obailala(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
StCapital:
@Alusioji, God will put you and Mbaka to shame, Mbaka criticized Chimaraoke in 2003 and said he will not return as Governor in 2003 but he returned, that is exactly what will happen today ,Jonathan will win this election by the Grace of God.
Seriously?

Sometimes I wonder the brand of weed some Jonathanians smoke that make then to build castles in the air... Or is this just a case of unbridled faith?
Re: RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you by Alusioji(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
StCapital:

you are the one that has now be put to shame
Re: RE: Rev Ejike Mbaka God has vindicated you by Alusioji(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
All the people that cursed Ejike mbaka for saying the truth make una enter here oh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu-johnson actress Defends Her "I Can Die For PDP" Comment / God Knows Why President-elect Won / pictures of roads in Aba, Abia state after 8 years of Governor T.A ORJI in Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.