Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Forget The Candidates; Nigeria Is The Winner! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget The Candidates; Nigeria Is The Winner! (681 Views)

How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget The Candidates; Nigeria Is The Winner! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's being an interesting time, though I joined this section very late. I had hitherto being on the sidelines.

This is the moment of change. There's no denying it. Our democracy is taking a new twist, and an interesting one at that.

The APC has given the PDP a hot run for their money. Imagine the PDP being the new opposition party! What a shift!

This moment isn't about the victory of GMB nor the APC. It's a moment of victory for our democracy. We can get these done the right way.

I never believed I would witness something of this sort. My fellow comrade SeverusSnape has already conceded the inevitable defeat, and in a Gentlemanly fashion, congratulated GMB and his ardent supporters here. That was wonderful.

It's victory for the people. A victory for our democracy.

I always use this medium to congratulate the new President and his team of unflinching supporters here.

It's being nice seeing the works of egift, Gbawe2, barcanista, and all other great change agents. It's obvious your commitment to your conscience and convictions have paid off. I congratulate you all.

My loyalty to the nation is intact.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless Nairaland
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Candidates; Nigeria Is The Winner! by SeverusSnape(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
dearpreye:
It's being an interesting time, though I joined this section very late. I had hitherto being on the sidelines.

This is the moment of change. There's no denying it. Our democracy is taking a new twist, and an interesting one at that.

The APC has given the PDP a hot run for their money. Imagine the PDP being the new opposition party! What a shift!

This moment isn't about the victory of GMB nor the APC. It's a moment of victory for our democracy. We can get these done the right way.

I never believed I would witness something of this sort. My fellow comrade SeverusSnape has already conceded the inevitable defeat, and in a Gentlemanly fashion, congratulated GMB and his ardent supporters here. That was wonderful.

I always use this medium to congratulate the new President and his team of unflinching supporters here.

It's being nice seeing the works of egift, Gbawe2, barcanista, and all other great change agents. It's obvious your commitment to your conscience and convictions have paid off. I congratulate you all.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless Nairaland
God bless Nigeria.
This is great...

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Candidates; Nigeria Is The Winner! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is great...

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122

Already seen that emotional piece. It laid the foundation for this one.

I salute your maturity and courage. Your loyalty to the welfare of this nation has never been any clearer!

I have never told a guy I LOVE YOU!

I just did it in my heart. Trust me!
Re: Forget The Candidates; Nigeria Is The Winner! by egift(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
dearpreye:

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless Nairaland
God bless Nigeria.

Welcome on board. I personally wipe the slate of our past clean. It all forgiven.

The world will see the best of us. Like Warri, Nigeria no dey carry last. I look forward to a united, peaceful and prosperous Nigeria ahead.

God bless you in all you lay your hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Candidates; Nigeria Is The Winner! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Welcome on board. I personally wipe the slate of our past clean. It all forgiven.

The world will see the best of us. Like Warri, Nigeria no dey carry last. I look forward to a united, peaceful and prosperous Nigeria ahead.

God bless you in all you lay your hands.

That's the spirit. That's the oneness. That's the bond.

We are definitely moving forward as a people.

It being nice meeting you!

God bless you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Lady Patience Jonathan Jet Out Of The Country Amid Jail Fear / We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents / Ambode Of APC Wins Lagos Governorship Race - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.