Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,759 members, 7,952,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big (54582 Views)

Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

* runs away from the gay*

Why you won pounce on me?..the fact they pain you say change don come?Ediot anti change..even your father orubebe like I said could not stir fisticuffs talk more of a donkey bigot like you.The erstwhile leader had his ills and also his good part..his only problem is that he is as confused as a mouse in a rave scene.I always give leaders benefit of doubt..
Your response to my opinion about the categories of people that shame will deal with, had already won you a crown as bigot.

Facts are: You are the kind of person who, when someone first meets you,
they don't like you. But when they get to know you better, they
hate you.You must have a low opinion of people, if you think they are your equal.You may used to being arrogant and obnoxious.Now I see that you are just literary a daft kunt .Any guy with your IQ should have a
low voice too! Keep writing plz,maybe some day u will say something more intelligent.

Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by kinglawal85(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
RickRichards:
After all the work he put in, he's a victor. Really happy for him. grin
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by Mutuwa(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Now, I have time; let's play.
1. Orubebe is right; JEGA is biased. Your brothers would have started maiming and creating headlines now if Buhari lost.
2.I don't even know whether your senses are coordinated at all ..which people did I point out shame will catch?
3. I hate bigots(you inclusive) and they hate me because I serve them raw ..your filthy mind go dey tell you homo.
4. Yes, I can be arrogant if pissed off by rodents like you.
5. Maybe when I start insulting the womb that brought this nincompoop to this world, then ..

Meanwhile, Congratulations Buhari.

And you think you have written well love child?
Did you try sueing the condom factory whose error brought u to this world?
Do u know the stigma attached to love children? grin like u?Ediot bigot.
Well..we will govern u..so to hell with your hideous life..
Soo soo typical of an illicit child..

Meanwhile congrats accepted.. smiley
Shows your level of maturity and spirit of sportsman ship.. wink
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

And you think you have written well love child?
Did you try sueing the condom factory whose error brought u to this world?
Do u know the stigma attached to love children? grin like u?Ediot bigot.
Well..we will govern u..so to hell with your hideous life..
Soo soo typical of an illicit child..

Meanwhile congrats accepted.. smiley
Shows your level of maturity and spirit of sportsman ship.. wink

Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by Mutuwa(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Always use a spell checker or proof read your words before clicking submit and please be faster when typing. When you say, 'WE will govern you', what do you actually mean? ..Alma.jiri follow for "we"?

We still dey chop barbeque with matured minds in celebrations from APC.

Born throw way pikin ..you want some crumbs?

When we are done today, you will learn simple writing and your mind will be freed of all tribalism.

Swine!

So you think your better? Lov child? grin
Are you now clueless as the erstwhile Jonah that you don't know what to put up in your rejoinder?
Well come out of your sty and allow your intellect,if you have any to flow and capture reality.love children are often clueless and saturated with idiocy.
You are an Ediot,an illegitimate one grin
Goo pee and sleep lad.. grin
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by SenatorJames(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats our next vice president and my RCCG Pastor.
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

So you think your better? Lov child? grin
Are you now clueless as the erstwhile Jonah that you don't know what to put up in your rejoinder?
Well come out of your sty and allow your intellect,if you have any to flow and capture reality.love children are often clueless and saturated with idiocy.
You are an Ediot,an illegitimate one grin
Goo pee and sleep lad.. grin

Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by Mutuwa(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
dunkem21:

When you type a full stop, allow a space before you start a new word. Always start a new sentence with a capital letter. That way your messages won't be incoherent like a dunce.

Malnourishment is a product of illiteracy; so open your filthy mouth let me pee before I sleep.

Octopus.

Hahahahaha! Love child..your angle of argument is now taking another dimension..seems your clueless and really don't know what to write? grin
This only happens when your a love child and cannot trace one of your parents.All you see is cluelessness and moral inconsistencies..

You really MUMU pass donkey.. grin
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by blkmum700: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari won most of the Online Polls they said he's president elect on Social Media Now he has been elected by Nigerians.

God Bless APC
God Bless Jagaban of Lagos
God Bless the Electorate
God Bless the people of Bauchi for protecting their votes
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Hahahahaha! Love child..your angle of argument is now taking another dimention..seems your clueless and really don't know what to write? grin
This only happens when your a love child and cannot trace one of your parents.All you see is cluelessness and moral inconsistencies..

You really MUMU pass donkey.. grin

Me, argue with an ape? God forbid.

I am here to dissect you and free your mind from bigotry. You still have not learnt the small tricks of writing and still make elementary typo mistakes here and there.

Retard.
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by Mutuwa(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Me, argue with an ape? God forbid.

I am here to dissect you and free your mind from bigotry. You still have not learnt the small tricks of writing and still make elementary typo mistakes here and there.

Retard.

Love child is now completely clueless and doesn't know what to put up for a rejoinder? Better luck looking for your parents to teach you manners grin
Am really enjoying this.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept saying...you are a love child,plus you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
I enjoy this..really I do.Am really enjoying this.
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Love child is now completely clueless and doesn't know what to put up for a rejoinder? Better luck looking for your parents to teach you manners grin
Am really enjoying this.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept saying...you are a love child,plus you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
I enjoy this..really I do.Am really enjoying this.

Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by Mutuwa(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
dunkem21:

There's no better enjoyment than having a bottle of beer for a long night and teaching you writing is my hobby.

You are an illiterate filled with air. I am glad you are now beginning to give a space after full stop. Did I consult a library before telling you that? How do your headmaster understand your gibberish?

I have one mission; to free your mind from bigotry.

Almajiri.

grin grin grin
Na almajiri go rule YOU love child..

Another case of leaked contraceptive? The way you reason has qualified you as a despicable,hideous,absurd,incomprehensible mendicant,who doubles as a social riff raff.Get off the phone if you can't reason with sane humans.

N.B: Get a good lawyer and claim some damages from the condom factory.Ur a waste already! Ur just reasoning with the aid of Tiger batteries.
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

grin grin grin

Another case of leaked contraceptive? The way you reason has qualified you as a despicable,hideous,absurd,incomprehensible mendicant,who doubles as a social riff raff.Get off the phone if you can't reason with sane humans.

N.B: Get a good lawyer and claim some damages from the condom factory.Ur a waste already! Ur just reasoning with the aid of Tiger batteries.

Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

grin grin grin

I dey wait na ..

Your mb don finish?
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by dunkem21(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Mutuwa:

grin grin grin

Bigot, you don sleep?

We are just starting na ..
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by MymothersKeeper(f): 3:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Power back to the Yorubas again ! All the iwealas & okonjos will soon shift to give others a fair chance in office
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by Teemoolee(m): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Now that buhari don win i need does girls that promised free sex
Re: Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big by Mutuwa(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

Bigot, you don sleep?

We are just starting na ..

No love child am used to this kinda situation..fire on grin

Its not mb u daft kunt..its called a subscription or data bundle plan.. angry
I don't blame u sha..na illegal u take come this world. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.