Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,702 members, 7,969,052 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

Michael Jackson And Akon -----hold My Hand - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Michael Jackson And Akon -----hold My Hand (1003 Views)

Dbanj And Akon Joint Album / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) / R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson And Akon -----hold My Hand by alukstea(m): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2009
Michael Jackson angry and AKon wink Hold my Hand it's just a great Collabo we all knew Michael when the going was good i wonder what made him did the thing he did but everything happens for a Reason went and all of tha Trauma he went to and now he's back saying Hold My Hand i wonder if all he's asking for is just another chance to hit the Music Scene again the song :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkOXN8VmvYY

Is a Bomb to listen to but really Akon was the resurrection in that song he's so Distinct and can sing alongside any artiste i think he just showing the African Spirit in him , He(Akon)can be Mako Resurrector and help him stand so Firmly again,

Anyone listened to the song and liked it?o
Re: Michael Jackson And Akon -----hold My Hand by dready(f): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
this life dont last forever (hold my hand)
so tell me what we waiting for (hold my hand)
better been of been together,

was MJ there ? not sure , Akon's voice is all what i have been hearing, that song is a simple and cool song to me
Re: Michael Jackson And Akon -----hold My Hand by alukstea(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
grin Yes His Voice was there but know AAkon has this Dominant Voice that was why his was much more but Macho Voice was a lil Unique and can be heard beneathe i love that song i just like to listen to it

(1) (Reply)

Fecko Ft Terry Tha Rapman - Nollywood (free Download) / New J. Cole Joint. Fire On The Mountain Of The 'ville. / Looking For Nigerian Music Producer /recording Studio In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.