Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,530 members, 7,911,317 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista (2782 Views)

My Little Advice For Barcanista / I Doff My Hat For Barcanista / Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by medamillion(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Barcanista, a man with a reputable political charisma who is supposed to be, by now the most respected and honoured progressive member got it wrong at the last minute to victory.

As at the time he decided to make a U-Turn from the change train; I personally wrote an Open Letter him urging the young vibrant patriot to have a rethink, yet he decided to go the wrong direction.
https://www.nairaland.com/2157143/open-letter-barcanista

Sentiments apart, it was vividly obvious and clear that President Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians, having given him the unchallenged mandate in 2011.

LESSON FOR ALL:
This is not a platform to call Barcanista all sort of names but to transfer this to a real life lesson that, we should not let a decision of 1minute render the efforts of 20years to vanity

Here's my advice:
"Don't gamble, always think it through carefully before you act”

"Laying a foundation is not enough, but building the house to the finish is what matters".

The most important thing is that we are all winners!

CONGRATS Nairaland progressives
CONGRATS General Muhammadu Buhari
CONGRATS Nigeria

Drop your words of advice for Barcanista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by egift(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2015

Lesson:
When you start doing what you know is right, don't give up halfway. You may not know when breakthrough will come.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Sloan: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let him just go to Otueke and kill himself now! Useless urchin! I used to think he had sense but like Okugbe, he is a looney!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
There is not defined path to glory. I find this thread very childish, which forces me to question your socio-political age. Enough of this gibberish dude! Everyone has a right to take any turn at any give time. You won, so? Where is mutual respect? Let it pass, man.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stay the course!
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Leopantro: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
we are currently patrolling the borders of all major rivers, bridges and bushes in the state, trying to prevent him from killing himself.
we send out a plea to all sellers of poison, strong alcohol, ropes, knifes and guns to place an embargo on the sales of such until he is found.
meanwhile, our members are patrolling the airports, creeks and ships to prevent him leaving.
Barcanista will be found.

The federal ministry of health warns that taking this notice seriously will change the outcome of the election.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by LRNZH(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Barcanista is an attention seeking narcissist.

All he was doing was to garner recognition from APC....as denoted by his mail exchanges with Gbawe. Once he didn't get it, he felt he could use his new found popularity on NL (eg NL person of 2014) to get a position in PDP.

I guess it has all failed now.
It is a lesson for us Nigerian youths to stand for something beyond selfish aspirations and not to waiver in our beliefs. I hope Barca has learnt.

6 Likes

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Chinemeokpann: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Barcanista

Ntoor...

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Leopantro: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:
There is not defined path to glory. I find this thread very childish, which forces me to question your socio-political age. Enough of this gibberish dude! Everyone has a right to take any turn at any give time. You won, so? Where is mutual respect? Let it pass, man.

It's the way he overdid his that is causing it. just let it run it's course; it will soon die down
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by redcliff: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
medamillion:
Barcanista, a man with a reputable political charisma who is supposed to be, by now the most respected and honoured progressive member got it wrong at the last minute to victory.

As at the time he decided to make a U-Turn from the change train; I personally wrote an Open Letter him urging the young vibrant patriot to have a rethink, yet he decided to go the wrong direction.
https://www.nairaland.com/2157143/open-letter-barcanista

Sentiments apart, it was vividly obvious and clear that President Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians, having given him the unchallenged mandate in 2011.

LESSON FOR ALL:
This is not a platform to call Barcanista all sort of names but to transfer this to a real life lesson that, we should not let a decision of 1minute render the efforts of 20years to vanity

Here's my advice:
"Don't gamble, always think it through carefully before you act”

"Laying a foundation is not enough, but building the house to the finish is what matters".

The most important thing is that we are all winners!

CONGRATS Nairaland progressives
CONGRATS General Muhammadu Buhari
CONGRATS Nigeria

Drop your words of advice for Barcanista

Many are called. Few are chosen!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by medamillion(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
No insults please, just drop your words of advice for him. Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Your tone is condescending! If you don't like the thread, just grin and move on!

For your information, there is a defined path to glory for those with integrity!

My humble submission.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Leopantro:

It's the way he overdid his that is causing it. just let it run it's course; it will soon die down

I hope it does die down pretty quickly.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by themilanway(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
Barcanista

Ntoor...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
He should work hard in real life and he should stop looking for irrelevant attention online
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Leopantro: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:

I hope it does die down pretty quickly.

it will die down but not quickly enough.

go through his post over a 2 month period and you will see why.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Your tone is condescending! If you don't like the thread, just grin and move on!

For your information, there is a defined path to glory for those with integrity!

My humble submission.

And where is the place of choice? You don't corner people down a road because it serves your interest. Humanity survives only because choice is sacred. Hey, this thread, not my reservations, thrives on condescension.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by emisquare99: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na wa o! This guy don turn overnight celebrity on Nairaland. So much attention on him undecided shouldn't there be freedom of association?
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by fflamingo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lucifer is the most praised arch angel in heaven but self pride fell him.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:

And where is the place of choice? You don't corner people down a road because it serves your interest. Humanity survives only because choice is sacred. Hey, this thread, not my reservations, thrives on condescension.

I agree with you that choice is important, and I still respect barcanista . Just let it pass and allow the op have his fun.

Barcanista is already a legend. Nothing on this thread can diminish his name. Let's not make a big deal out of this.

Kindest regards.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by idu1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't ve penny advise for ffk...
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I agree with you that choice is important, and I still respect barcanista . Just let it pass and allow the op have his fun.

Barcanista is already a legend. Nothing on this thread can diminish his name. Let's not make a big deal out of this.

Kindest regards.

One love, master. Peace.

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Missy89(f): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
I urge Nlanders to stop opening threads about that simpleton.

He can stick his analysis up his butt.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by gen2briz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Look before you leap.

As simple as that
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by noordean(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg forget barcanista! and stop giving him unnecessary attention,am sure he'll b regreting his decision right now.
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by arewafederation: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
He should work hard in real life and he should stop looking for irrelevant attention online

Gbam!
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Chinemeokpann: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:
I urge Nlanders to stop opening threads about that simpleton.

He can stick his analysis up his butt.

Please can I marry you?

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Missy89(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

Please can I marry you?

I am engaged to Sir shymexx kiss kiss
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by gmaribel(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Take Heart
Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Chinemeokpann: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

I am engaged to Sir shymexx kiss kiss

Really? Fairplay.

I love you and the way you are analytical and smart .

Shymexx, if you dare mistreat this lady, I will come for YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
I must have to commend you for your dodgedness in campaigning for your party online
egift:

Lesson:
When you start doing what you know is right, don't give up halfway. You may not know when breakthrough will come.
Kudos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why PMB Must Look To The Completion Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Buhari Agrees In Principle To Pay Workers Salary Arrears , Meets All State Gov's / For Those Who Justify The Nigerian Army Of The Shittite GENOCIDE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.