Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Was Here When Change Happened!! Change Is Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Here When Change Happened!! Change Is Here! (419 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / When Change Comes Wailers Will Eat Their Words- Femi Adesina / How The Wind Of Change Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Here When Change Happened!! Change Is Here! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally CHANGE is here!

Congrats the peoples general GMB.

One thing I learnt from all this, HOLD ON TO YOUR DREAM AND WAIT YOUR TIME. It will surely come through if you persist.
Buhari waited for his time.

To GEJ, learn from your mistakes! They are too obvious!

For the record.....I was here when change happened.

#NOWTHATCHANGEISHERE
Re: I Was Here When Change Happened!! Change Is Here! by Elslim: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
ME2!
Re: I Was Here When Change Happened!! Change Is Here! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ speech tho!
So Bold and brave

very statemanship

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Post Election Speech / Goodluck Jonathan Declear Winner Of 2015 Election / PDP Agent Refuse To Sign The Presidential Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.