Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,572 members, 7,965,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo (30721 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Zaria Massacre A Letter To Jusice Mohammed L. Garba From Professor Dahiru Yahaya / Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by airmark(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
Our VP dey shoot bullet for twitter and a professor of law at that! shocked

Park well, no one is above mistakes and he might not even be the one that updated the handle at that moment of ecstasy too.

Besides what of your own blunder? :

naijababe:
Ideally, I'd be selling DJIA straightaway but I wont because all kind of magic might happen during NY session. I am bullish biased on GJ but who knows sha

It's bullishly biased.

cool cool cool
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by expozey(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations too, professor. Please do well not to disappoint.
With this result you can see that nigerians can spring up surprises when you least expect.
It will be nice if you are not at the receiving end by 2019.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by mart2k(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
which bullet. please show us
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Defcon1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
mzlizabelle:

What is this one saying?
Shoro niyen? undecided

GMB/PYO all the way.
look well, you go see wetin she dey talk.
The thing dey there korokoro.
l don beg am sha make she pretend do eyes right.
make she no spoil the big celebrationgrin
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ZACHIE: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:
A Twitter message from the Vice President-Elect......Professor Yemi Osinbajo

SEEKED ke?

What manner of education.....
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
airmark:

Park well, no one is above mistakes and he might not even be the one that updated the handle at that moment of ecstasy too.

Besides what of your own blunder? :

It's bullishly biased.

cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How long did it take you to find that ? No such thing as bullishly biased in forex terms cool tongue
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by oilykid(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Don't forget to tell your brothers to keep warming up, Nigerians are gallantly waiting for their last minute display of madness and they will surely be sent down 6ft below, where they belong.

It's DEAD ON ARRIVAL for the militants.

Bunch of enemies of progress, Nigeria and her people seek. shocked
which Nigerians..just pray that they don't start their own wahala when jona hands over power
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Allansmith: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thumbs up to you Sir...
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by airmark(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How long did it take you to find that ? No such thing as bullishly biased in forex terms cool tongue

The number of secs, it took you to view vp's twitter page. meanwhile, that was n't a pun intended. it did n't play both ways if you stick to that. tongue tongue
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by valoss: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
prof. cum v.p of this country.......pls do not disappoint so many Nigerians who have toiled to enable you lead us to the promise land. GOD bless u.[/color]prof. cum v.p of this country.......pls do not disappoint so many Nigerians who have toiled to enable you lead us to the promise land. GOD bless u.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by mbulela: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:

Abeg change that signature jo, it is about time! I don tire to wait for official confirmation
Yes o. It has been there are for 4 years.
Let me look for a stern warning for Buhari and prof.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by irelanda: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Prof pls hire me to manage your twitter account. This grammar by people managing your account is not acceptable! (Sic) seeked??
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by nijanigga: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
where is bishop Oyedepo? he should return all that money back to Gej.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by tunapole: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
sehin79:
yes oo my vp,
very brilliant this are d brains we need.
Pls go and kil ur english teachers from pry 1 to ss3, our vp elect just gbagaun and here you are applauding his brilliance without highlighting his mistakes
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Philadelphia: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
fadhill:
But he is not clueless. Go and read your "Brighter Grammar" book 1. After which you do tense deconstruction
Olodo.

Now I know why you've been failing JAMB and why you've not been able to pass WAEC. Go and prepare for NECO GCE.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by otipoju(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:

Eagle eyed you... I "thinked" I was the only one who "seed" it.... Typo and excitement am sure.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by whitecat1: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by whitecat1: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Get over it, even Bush a white man shot one. Jonathan also did. The prof. has people working for him. He's too busy to be doing it all by himself.
naijababe:
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Lindseyrd: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
ilugunboy:
A Twitter message from the Vice President-Elect......Professor Yemi Osinbajo

You better not or else we will reset your destiny with our PVC!
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by KSHANKY1512: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2015
angryGod help u all
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ccaramel(f): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
This was from a FAKE Twitter Account. Kindly remove from front page. Prof did not tweet that. It's so embarrasing angry his account does not have an underscore after it. It clearly says parody account on the profile. Let's be careful to verify tweets before pushing to front page. Millions read these stuff. angry angry
Cc Seun lalastisca

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by taryour(f): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Amen.

We should pray that God grants them the courage and wisdom they need to rule as they ought.

Hi sis. Longest time o. How have you been? I lost your contact o. Please get in touch please.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Tgirl4real(f): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
taryour:

Hi sis. Longest time o. How have you been? I lost your contact o. Please get in touch please.

Hey sis, eku ijo meta o. OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation / Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.