Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,601 members, 7,885,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) (2118 Views)

Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by Ahmed4002(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega: Ok prof read from the original.
Prof Etu Efeotor :Ok sir. But I dont like reading
from
handwritten paper, I love reading from typed
paper
especially when it is typed with "new times
roman".
Jega: But you wrote it yourself.
Prof Etu Efeotor : But it was due to some
circumstances
and this is why I add my own write ups
Jega: You need to read from the Originals and
if you can
not, I will have someone else read it for you..
Audience: Laugh Laugh Laugh
Prof Etu Efeotor : No please don't laugh, I know
how to read
but I don't read write up materials only typing
materials.....

Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by Ahmed4002(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by PilotOz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm, Jega so on point in handling any issue thrown at him.
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by podosci(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
its not is fault, he propably didn't write it himself and when he saw the figures he become confused
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by dunkem21(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
The man is a joke.

I shook my head for some Vice chancellors.

1 Like

Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by abbsal(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
More like a jester,but d assignment given to him is more dan dat kind of attitude........old age though..not funny sha.
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by drsteroid(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
He added humor and glamour to the whole exercise since no entertainment break was provided.
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where's the part where he said " I wrote it but under special condition " cheesy
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by suwailad(f): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
This man jega will go down in history as the factor that changed nigeria's stagnant democracy. An astute man at that, see how he has been tackling all these erroneous rigging elements and putting them at their place

1 Like

Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by sinkhole: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
But I liked it when that Prof made everybody laughed their asss out after Orubebe had tensed up the whole hall! I really like that Prof grin
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by jeweldoyex22(f): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yea! It was quite interesting. Laughed my ass out!
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2015
drsteroid:
He added humor and glamour to the whole exercise since no entertainment break was provided.
who told u? So u no knw say davido dey perform for backstage? grin grin
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by Ymodulus: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by theV0ice: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
That prof's performance shows he knew nothing about those figures. He was just a pawn on the chessboard of wike and pej.

1 Like

Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by abbsal(m): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Dis should be in d joke section......looking @ d pics again reminds me of d "on special condition" ...seriously dat man knows nothing about those figures.
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by tit(f): 2:39am On Apr 01, 2015
i does not have tv so i have not seen the professor reading.
but the way people are telling the story reminds me of the woman governor oshiomole was making to read a paper.
perhaps na the same disease dey worry the two ofthem.
Re: Collation Officer Rivers State Conversation With Jega (picx) by Pebcak: 2:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Rivers vote swell up like Ijebu garri to get to 1.4 million votes difference
Kanos vote ate suya and kunu come enter gym 1.6 million votes difference

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: Criminal Burned Alive In Anambra State: Graphic Photo / Breaking news EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Akpabio. / Ronda Rousey Knocked Out Cold In Second Round By Holly Holm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.