Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:49 PM

USA & UK Should Stick Their Fingers In Their Arses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA & UK Should Stick Their Fingers In Their Arses (529 Views)

Who Agrees With Me That Oshiomhole Should Stick To Traditional Outfit? / Why Lagos Should Stick With APC, Do You think So Too? / Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA & UK Should Stick Their Fingers In Their Arses by NigeriaNearby: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria, or Africa don't go to UK and USA elections as observers, why do we allow them to come and supervise us like we are children.

Next election, new government should take a note, don't allow those colonial white supremacists in our country.

In the meantime, who is Buhari, I don't support Jonathan by the way and never did, but for God sake, Buhari, I can't even find the name of the school he went.

Saying that, I welcome the new president of the most powerful nation(corruption wise) in the world, it is up to him to make Nigeria the most economic and advanced African nation and the world.

How can he do that, follow suite UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc, they did it with the OIL money, Nigeria has more oil than all the Gulf countries put together.

Now carry on please!
Re: USA & UK Should Stick Their Fingers In Their Arses by Fairgodwin(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria has more oil than all the Gulf countries? Nigeria has more oil than Saudi Arabia? Hellooo??
Re: USA & UK Should Stick Their Fingers In Their Arses by theSpark(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
In fact Buhari should send observers to monitor America's soon coming election.

Thank you.
Re: USA & UK Should Stick Their Fingers In Their Arses by NigeriaNearby: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Nigeria has more oil than all the Gulf countries? Nigeria has more oil than Saudi Arabia? Hellooo??

Yes, and all gulf countries, remember, Nigeria not only has oil, but gas too, something Saudi Arabia doesn't have,

check the fact files on the journals of African studies on world pertrolium reserves, yes, surprised that there are African studies on petrolium reserves, it is the likes of you who dig and go after Western Studies to know the facts and ignore any African studies and scholars.

RESPECT YOURSELF BEFORE THE WORLD RESPECTS YOU.
Re: USA & UK Should Stick Their Fingers In Their Arses by NigeriaNearby: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
theSpark:
In fact Buhari should send observers to monitor America's soon coming election.

Thank you.

Thank you, he is already preparing a panel that consist of Obajinka, Odokunga & Odawinga.

(1) (Reply)

I Am No Longer Interested In INEC Job–jega / I Am Not A Miracle Worker, Do Not Expect Miracles - Buhari / APC Victory: Oba Of Lagos Threatening Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.