Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (46342 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by lawsbanks: 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
GMB is d president - elect, go to exile quickly
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by TI1919(m): 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ruffDiamond: 4:47am On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ole buruku move fast old man b4 buhari haul your thieving a.ss in kirikri tongue
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Rawani: 4:48am On Apr 01, 2015
beelon1020:
He was called an Illiterate
He was called a Bigot
He was called a Terrorist
He was called a Sick old fool

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!
We Did It!

CONGRATULATIONS General Buhari! All our efforts have sent the evil, corrupt, incompetent, spineless, pusillanimous, irresolute, lousy and irretrievably clueless Goodluck Jonathan back to the creeks.

To my compatriots on NL, well done. We did IT!
To Father Mbaka, you have been vindicated!
To TANoids, we told you SO!
To the ‘protection’ seeker, I hope you find your true purpose and develop some principles; a man who does not stand for anything will fall for anything,
like you just did.

Nigeria SAI BUHARI! SHUGABAN KASA MUN GAISHE KA!

If you're going to use my message, quote me instead smiley.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by halimat38(f): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2015
pls sir if you better go now before "sai baba"get you,i don't want you to use the rest of your remaing yrs in jail.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by eljidy(m): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2015
No need to run away...
Peaceful Nigeria.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Adebowhales(m): 4:51am On Apr 01, 2015
See Wetin Dis One Talk B4

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Bawsse(m): 4:53am On Apr 01, 2015
If I were GMB I will keep
Fashola
Okorocha
Jega(maybe another appointment)
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by artade: 4:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Apparently, he can't live a corruption free life... So he has to run!
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by miqos02(m): 4:54am On Apr 01, 2015
he can go to exile in heaven
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by marztar(m): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2015
You can even go with your whole family... E no concern me.. Sai Buhari.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by omenka(m): 4:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Of all the dramatis personae in this whole event, the ones whose sins I find VERY difficult to forgive are the First lady, IG of police, Marylin Ogar, FFK, Fayose and Doyin Okupe.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by redcurry(f): 5:04am On Apr 01, 2015
He should PLS take koro with him.d journey is going to b a long one.he need a companion.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by rajwas(m): 5:05am On Apr 01, 2015
you cant run from the wrath of law of humanity.....
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by janeteubena: 5:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Full meaning of JEGA..... Just Ended Goodluck's
Administration
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by MabraO: 5:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Finally all threads in NL will be free from those PDP e-rodent GEJ till 2019 rant

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by dammytosh: 5:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No come back pleeaaaase.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by janeteubena: 5:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations my President. I give Jonathan the credence, for non interference with the process. May your victory favour me and all Nigerians. God bless our out going president. God bless GMB. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by dominique(f): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Don't go yet, Jimi Agbaje needs you o
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 01, 2015
ALO RAMI RAMI! good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by wakes: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Watch Now how Prof. Jega announced the General Buhari as the Winner of the Presidential elections...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCwE5HdK_Rs
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Bolade005: 5:36am On Apr 01, 2015
This victory is sweet. I just want to see Barcanista's face right now. I hope he's learnt his lesson, always stand with the righteous.

God bless our President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ghettodreamz(m): 5:43am On Apr 01, 2015
imoleay0:
I'm sure he doesn't mean that literarily. literally
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by TreQuartista: 5:51am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by olas22u(f): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Bode George grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=ghettodreamz post=32227865][/quote]

Thanks bro, I was confused with the two words, is there even any word like "literarily" ?
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Police789m: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by zingywingy: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2015
70years old plus 100 years jail term= 170years ...

He will surely spend almost 80years in hell to complete the jail term
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Wadosky(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Take this big head with you

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2015
We vote GEJ out not because there was a better alternative but so that incompetent leaders will know and fear people's ability to ELECT, SELECT and DE-SELECT..!

Why should we endure another 4 years simply because we fear the unknown? If UNKNOWN comes in and perform same level or worst, we will vote them as well and so on until our leaders get it right.

@BODE GORGE.....its best you start packing before swearing IN oh. Because. GMB has a longer broom that sweeps people into prison!

SAI Buhari till Toto Dike wins Grammy Award as best actress in Nigeria. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters / Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.