Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (78480 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / [PHOTOS] Patience Jonathan Commences Parking Out Of Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by DTaj: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
Little did she know that the children she claimed were thrown out on the streets were the ones to kick her out from the Aso Villa. Prepare your canoe, you have been Kano'ed.

So apt! Nothing to add!!! 'Born-throway' pikins showed her husband the way out of the Villa!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by TreasuredGlory: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
[size=15pt] If your Pastor predicted the electoral victory of President Jonathan, change your church! [/size]
It doesn't work that way, prayer changes things. God is merciful.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Phrankin(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Rubbish, she'll cause you more trouble because she's very selfish and very irrational. A woman's job is to calm her man down and rein him in when he's not seeing things logically and is acting off of adrenaline or ego. She's supposed to play to the emotional side of her man, stand strong for him, let him and the world know she's got his back, BUT she CANNOT fight his battles!!! That makes you look weak and not in control.

She was one of those who destroyed him, in my humble opinion.
Had to login just to like, share and quote you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by RoyaleR(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
[size=15pt] If your Pastor predicted the electoral victory of President Jonathan, change your church! [/size]
abi ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by philips70(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Mization:

Patience Jonathan is a kinda woman every man should want to have on his side If you look beyond her grammatical deficiency. She's a ride or die chick.
Wishing her the best and we hope the change Buhari is bringing will be Positive.
God bless Nigeria.

I know you have gathered many likes from this. In fact I gave you one for my own reason. But please remember this woman did not do all she did for the love of her husband. Instead she's a power monger who was ready to divorce Jonathan if he refused contesting in this elections. This is the type of woman that will drive the husband to the grave all in a bid to satisfy her quest for power and wealth. The type that will not flick an eyelid if the husband decides to use one of the kids for money rituals. I, surely do not want this kind of a woman as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
No matter your present position or condition, always think of uncertain future.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nickymezor(f): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice...Farewell in advance ma'am. smiley..I might jst miss u a lil bit tho. First lady wey be real CHARACTER cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mization:

[s] Patience Jonathan is a kinda woman every man should want to have on his side [/s] If you look beyond her grammatical deficiency. She's a ride or die chick.
Wishing her the best and we hope the change Buhari is bringing will be Positive.
God bless Nigeria.

~ When a man is in money and is of substance, even the toughest damsel would subject herself to him and be loyal.
Using her as an example for the perfect wife is funny. Even an insane woman would support her hubby if by chance he became a president tongue

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
When I first joined, I honestly thought "Goodluck" and "Patience" were [honorary] titles given them by the populace. Especially, Goodluck, lol.

Best of luck to them now, and best wishes to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
N6b things.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by richeso: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why are there so many children in NL this days?

A party wins means you start insulting the looser? even if the looser chose to accept their defect , don't you kids think your choice of words will bring anger and MIGHT trigger serious issues amidst the peaceful atmosphere we have now?

Leadership Newspaper/Magazine your editorial team are KIDS and Fools. of what value is this thread to Nigerians?

you have no further meaningful thread or editorial message for Nigerians no more than to report such rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by shakiru991(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chia chi chi diars God oooo

Ehya otuoke daret
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by PastorOla1: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
IF YOUR PASTOR SUPPORTED GEJ FROM THE ALTAR, YOU CAN CHANGE CHURCH.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by inosend: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
About time, too. I'll say good riddance to extremely bad rubbish, sorry,I mean english.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
VellyG:

Shebi Na u go carry her go prison abi? Be like say GMB victory hangover still they worry u. Gej has a mad castle in ikoyi even while he was still a deputy gov. So don't worry about where she will move to.

Can u c ur life now,ur former first lady don go on exile.... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Bestbaby12(f): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
She is more intelligent than most of u here. Nobody is perfect
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by lastpage: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
philips70:

I know you have gathered many likes from this. In fact I gave you one for my own reason. But please remember this woman did not do all she did for the love of her husband. Instead she's a power monger who was ready to divorce Jonathan if he refused contesting in this elections. This is the type of woman that will drive the husband to the grave all in a bid to satisfy her quest for power and wealth. The type that will not flick an eyelid if the husband decides to use one of the kids for money rituals. I, surely do not want this kind of a woman as a wife.

Mization:

Patience Jonathan is a kinda woman every man should want to have on his side If you look beyond her grammatical deficiency. She's a ride or die chick.
God bless Nigeria.

What are you smoking? Are we already in another season of self-deceit?

A good wife should contribute POSITIVELY to the fortunes, electoral or otherwise, of her husband.

A woman that destroyed the chances of re-election of her husband by her vile comments and rambacious misbehaviour in public?
Just look at the "poise and candour" of Aisha buhari through-out the campaign period even when low-lifes like FFK and Fayose were mocking her husband publicly!

In contrast, Mama Piss was everywhere creating unnecessary scenes, wrecking havoc in Rivers state, attracting negative comments with regards to the killed Bayelsa women who came to visit her, alluding to the fact that her husband might end-up in jail, e.t.c

You might disagree with me but like they say, "the taste of the pudding, is in the eating". Just look at the "TWO OUTCOMES". undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by lastpage: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:

If your Pastor is the one that will "open the gates of hell" if Buhari wins, CHANGE YOUR CHURCH! grin grin

BTW: E never reach time make Pastor OleOyedepo of Covenant to open his gate to hell?

Yeye dey smell. bloody pim.p

Lastpage!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Sumptylism: 5:15am On Apr 02, 2015
...if not for anything, they should and we should all be grateful to God that by his grace...they are leaving Aso Rock villa alive...we know what it has been like in the past....
...it should be a thing of joy and thanksgiving to God for them.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.