Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon (30837 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Tallesty1(m): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2015
SmartChoices:

No I disagree! Save someone at 9pm? A policeman....at that Oga be careful or else....
Reporting to the nearest police station or check point won't hurt anybody.

I am not saying that you should start dragging him to go with you, nope, I ain't that senseless.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by maxtop(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2015
sauceny:
He simply was under the influence

Under what influence ? Abegiii, evils that men do lives after them. He must have done somthing wrong and Karma came calling. I pity the family sha, may the Lord forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Tallesty1(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2015
saintfizzo:

Jumping around like a drunk fello ain't dying... eazi to assume he was drunk and with the current disrespect civilians suffer from uniformed men here in naija... i'll maintain my distance from such
different strokes for different folks.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
boolet:
I disagree with you. No one knows the real reason for his act. Insanity would be a better conclusion than cowardice.

insanity,or it could be curse from people he had frustrated in life..

Even at that,cowards give in to suicide.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Police789m: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by evesdon4u: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Something is wrong with this post, how can the op be showing us the picture of a CSP's uniform instead of the corpse of an inspector and expect me to believe this story. Sadly also, are the words I'm reading here. Its a shame that Nigerians are this heartless when something tragic happens...
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
GEJ TILL 2019
April fool
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:22am On Apr 01, 2015
the man is tired of life.... smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by zigger(m): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2015
#ndubuisi

1 Like

Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by popcykaylah(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
we all know how nigerian police men are with drinking and smoking weed..even if I sighted him I wouldn't wait..
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by ofemigeorge(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
SmartChoices:

Speaks volumes about the psychological make up of the men in the Nigerian police.... Mbu on my mind...now he'll know that the pen is mightier than the sword!
its a case of murder.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by udokpuenyi(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
My priest warned us that it is evil to speak evil against the dead, else with level of daily atrocity committed by policemen and woman against the helpless common man, i will say that there is no better way for most of them to die than like this. Few days ago a policeman on motorbike burnt beyond recognition in middle of 3rd mainland bridge and I can bet my 50 cent that the bike he died on was forcefully collected from a helpless citizen. The power that control the universe has a unique way of sustaining balance . Karma is a fearless and impartial.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Timoleon(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2015
This niiiggar must av bet everything on jonathan!
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by 0b1nna: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
The bloated body of a policeman, identified simply as Inspector Sapi-run, who jumped into the ocean in Lagos on Tuesday night was, Wednesday evening, recovered. The late Sapirun, who was reportedly attached to Dan Ocean Oil Company, according to eyewitnesses, was seen walking to and fro Ikoyi Bridge screaming that he wanted to die. Most people concluded that he was drunk.

At a point, an eyewitness said, he stood in the middle of the road, but all motorists reportedly avoided him. An eyewitness, who gave his name as Mr. Chionye Maduka, said: “It happened precisely at 9.08pm on Tuesday. “When he saw that no motorist wanted to hit him, he ran close to the newly-constructed Ikoyi Bridge and jumped into the ocean. It was like a movie.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/body-of-policeman-recovered-from-lagos-lagoon/

If actually the uniform was foun on him then he's not an inspector. That's an ASP confirmed.
Wonder what could have driven him to that length.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by ShirelleBaby: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Type of people we have in Nigeria. Someone is in the middle of the road for a car to knock him down and nobody did anything to save him even when the suicidal tendencies were glaring.

Nigerians need to change this crazy mentality of "if it is not me or my family then it doesn't concern me"

You are so rightsad
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by z3us(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2015
THE RANK IN THE PIC DEPLETED IS NOT FOR AN INSPECTOR........WHRE DID DEY GET D UNIFORM FRM?
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Jazzed grin rip tho , if other policemen will learn that one need to take things easy with people dis life grin Nigerians taking possessions already
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by furetin20: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat 250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900

Whatsapp 08100671967
Bbm 531f106f
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Sarmany: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Na wao... No one know what he has done that lead to this. Am sure he must has mistreated an innocent soul who has power over him spiritually. No more curription police are desperate for money there bad ways must Change
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2015
sauceny:
He simply was under the influence
no influence ..probably he is depressed.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by komek(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Type of people we have in Nigeria. Someone is in the middle of the road for a car to knock him down and nobody did anything to save him even when the suicidal tendencies were glaring.

Nigerians need to change this crazy mentality of "if it is not me or my family then it doesn't concern me"

It is a Lagos thing and not a Nigerian thing.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by ugeezee(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Tallesty1:

My brother u blame them? when anybody can disguise himself and act wonders...
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by princesspinky(f): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
And they were meant to protect us.

angryAnd they were meant to protect us.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am a Nigeria and I don't see the reason a dying man in uniform shouldn't be saved.

Guy, you are obviously a Nigerian. You are just making a comment so that people will reply you OR you don't live in Nigeria.
You have heard of all the killings in Nigeria carried out by armed robbers wearing Police/Army uniforms. Infact there was one JUST last month in Lekki.
Then you see a policeman standing in the middle of the road, 9pm his fellow policemen didn't save him, but you want to come out from your car, walk up to him, ask him if hes ok, if he says no, you call the police, wait maybe 1hr for them to come, maybe while gisting with him.... you try!
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by refreshrate: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:

Guy chill thats not the case. If the guy had on his uniform whilst doing this trust me no one would want to help him. Have you ever witnessed the way police twist things around in their station? Its cos of them even helping accident victims especially hit and run is one of the hardest things to do not to talk of one of them gangan. Try and help him na, you wont try it again in your life.

Let me see the person that would say he likes Nigerian police.
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by refreshrate: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Reporting to the nearest police station or check point won't hurt anybody.

I am not saying that you should start dragging him to go with you, nope, I ain't that senseless.

After reporting to the nearest police station, they now ask you to show them the place where he is. When you get there all of you now see the police man dead. be honest with the following:

1. what would be the first thing that would cross your mind knowing his colleagues are standing there with you?

2. How much do you think youll miss your bed that night?

3. Do you honestly believe you would still feel this way after the experience you would definitely have with his colleagues after that moment?
Re: Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon by refreshrate: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am a Nigeria and I don't see the reason a dying man in uniform shouldn't be saved.

Even the bible makes it clear that the man the good Samaritan saved was not a Nigerian policeman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bandit, Dogo Gide Really Dead? (Fact Check) / Four Corpses Found Inside Soakaway In Lagos / Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.