Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,690 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The Fate Of Reuben Abati (545 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate Of Reuben Abati by Ofunaofu: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Reuben Abati, the former editor of guardian newspaper was well known for his critical analysis of various govt policies and was seen to be on side of the masses. But, when he crossed over to the ruling class, his ardent readers of his weekly column on guardian became surprised on how much he has transformed. Spewing bare-face lies and trying to defend the wrong policies of the govt.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Reuben Abati by musty009(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Straight to kirikiri
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Reuben Abati by Raiders: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Ofunaofu:
Reuben Abati, the former editor of guardian newspaper was well known for his critical analysis of various govt policies and was seen to be on side of the masses. But, when he crossed over to the ruling class, his ardent readers of his weekly column on guardian became surprised on how much he has transformed. Spewing bare-face lies and trying to defend the wrong policies of the govt.
I used to also read his satire column in Guardian. In fact, My friend used to buy Guardian newspaper every Wednesday just to read Abati column. I think his credibility is lost because I will never take him serious again on any issue involving government and I believe he has lost most of his loyal readers
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Reuben Abati by AWONEYAN(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
The same thing that happend to Barcanista on Naira land.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Attacks Kayamla In Borno / Kunle Afolayan Retreats On 'anti-igbo' Tweets, “I Was Just Bitter” (video) / President Jonathan And The Nigeria Economic Situation (6 Years In Prospective.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.