Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies (1413 Views)

Government Officials, Dignitaries Abandon Emeka Offor At Father’s Burial / Has Rev Fr Mbaka Prophecies Come True? / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies by saasala(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
The post/news below was made on 3rd January, 2015 by http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/fr-mbaka-unveils-predictions-jonathan/

Please carefuly read and analyze

Fiery Catholic Priest and founder of Adoration Ministry in Enugu, Rev. Father Camillus Ejike Mbaka, has predicted failure for the second bid of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Fr. Mbaka made his prediction on prophetic revelations, saying he is compelled by divine intuition and unsavoury socio-economic incidents in the country to voice out his concern.

Delivering a sermon titled “From good luck to bad luck” during the Wednesday night end-of-year Adoration mass to usher in the New Year, the radical priest said he and millions of other Nigerians are disappointed by Jonathan’s administration, arguing that it has thus far failed to rescue the Chibok girls kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in April last year.

Fr. Mbaka had recently anointed the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, as the next First Lady of Nigeria.

That was when Dame Patience, accompanied by the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife, Nwanneka, worshiped at the Adoration Ministry where the First Lady said she experienced “a spiritual rebirth.”

Fr. Mbaka also did something symbolic after anointing Mrs. Jonathan on that day. He released some birds to ‘go and fight for Jonathan’.
But at last Wednesday’s Adoration mass, the priest said Jonathan will not win this year’s presidential election, recalling that one of the birds – which he said symbolised the President – he released during Mrs. Jonathan’s visit to the Adoration ground failed to fly.

“All the other birds I released flew away but the healthiest of them, which is Jonathan’s bird, could not fly. I tried to make it fly but it could not fly,” he recalled.

The vocal priest thumbed down Jonathan’s government, accusing the President of surrounding himself with corrupt public officials, and alleging that he turned a blind eye to their activities while the citizens wallow in poverty and insecurity.

He told the large crowd of worshippers at the Amorji Nike, Enugu Adoration ground, that “Jonathan has ruled for six years. We need change. NEPA is not working because of corruption. The privatization of public companies has not yielded any fruits because of corruption.

“Jonathan surrounded himself with very corrupt officers who advise him. Nigerians are sick and tired of wasting innocent lives without government doing enough to stop the destruction.”

The cleric told the congregation of over 30,000 worshippers that he resisted delivering the sermon, which he said came from the Holy Ghost, but God warned him to ensure that the message was given to the nation regardless of whose ox is gored. Mbaka also expressed surprise over the huge attendance.

Commenting on the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Buhari (rtd), Mbaka who claimed not to be partisan, said the former Head of State cannot Islamise Nigeria as being feared in some circles. He confessed that he had never met Buhari before, but recalled that he (Buhari) fought corruption seriously as Head of State.

“I don’t know Buhari. I have never sat with him before. I am not being partisan, but I want total change in Nigeria. Buhari cannot make Nigeria an Islamic country because we are in democracy. It was IBB’s government that dragged Nigeria into OIC. When Buhari fought corruption, people became careful about their actions. Anyone who says Buhari will Islamise Nigeria is not being fair,” Mbaka further argued.

For Mbaka, it does not matter whether Nigeria’s next president is a Northerner, Yoruba or Igbo provided the person fights corruption and means well for the country.

“If a northerner rules the country and insecurity stops, so be it. If a Yoruba man rules Nigeria in 2015 and we have peace and stop the shedding of innocent blood, so be it. Nigerians are tired of wasting innocent lives,” he lamented.
The Adoration mass was attended by notable politicians from Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra States.
Re: Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies by phrancys001(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Correct man the only genuine not counterfeited Man of God that stared into jona eye to tell him the truth but so unfortunate for the outgoing president,Sai father mbaka.
Re: Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Guess we are beginning to differentiate the "Men of God" from the "Men of the evil"...

I hope Fr Mbaka continues to remain steadfast in God and not deter from his righteous ways

1 Like

Re: Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies by RockMaxi: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
KingMEXX:
Guess we are beginning to differentiate the "Men of God" from the "Men of the evil"...

I hope Fr Mbaka continues to remain steadfast in God and not deter from his righteous ways

The next adoration programme will be filled beyond stadium.capacity. cool
I pity that guy that said "Father Mbaka why" and was even making wave with it. He will be forgotten as if nothing happened. grin

Re: Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies by bettercreature(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2015
All the other birds I released flew away but the healthiest of them, which is Jonathan’s bird, could not fly. I tried to make it fly but it could not fly,” he recalled.
]The above line is very touching it make me feels strange

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia’s Hot, Nigeria’s Not, For Investors Eyeing Africa / 2/3 0f 108 Is 72, How Did 59 Elect A Senate President? / Gov Wike's Visit To CJN- Vangard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.