Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians Will For Ever Miss You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians Will For Ever Miss You. (737 Views)

Chai! Nigerians Will Not Kill Me! (photos) / 1957 Picture Of The First Ever Miss Nigeria / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians Will For Ever Miss You. by wisdompraise(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
It has been said that if you don't loss what you have, you wouldn't know the value.

President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians will for ever miss you. Now we know how much we love you. A legend, No 1 agent of change. A true democrat, you kept your words "free & fare" others would have taken advantage of their office to rig the election.

You are a hero. You have won in life and a winner you will always be.

I wish you the best great man of PEACE!

Lalasticlala fp please!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians Will For Ever Miss You. by Richhard(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol Gej supporters trying to console themselves after defeat
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians Will For Ever Miss You. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2015
His gentility costed him alot... Buts its all said and done #Nigeriahasdecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians Will For Ever Miss You. by DesChyko: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
I like him. That's why I supported him.
But it's now obvious that he has no future in Aso villa.
So he's now at his rightful place in history.
As one of the most peaceful presidents to have ruled Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ay's Crib Co-director Patrick Ovoke Odjegba's Sitcom DREAMERZ Premieres On DSTV / Check Out Rihanna's Madonna Inspired Look On Set Of New Music Video / Nicki Minaj Admits She's Engaged With Meek Mill (post Engagement Ring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.