Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,691 members, 7,879,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

One Big Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Big Question (1272 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / The one big secret that will fetch girls for you forever- A MUST READ! MEN ONLY. / Big Question That Many Women Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Big Question by obxddon(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2006
Finally I am now accepted here and I want to thank everyone,but what made me join this site is not yet accomplished,I still have not found what I came for.
Are there Nigerian Girls out there that are "true" girls who are not "MR BIGGS OR TANTALIZER GIRLS". I mean girls who are simple,plain and down to earth
Re: One Big Question by momoney1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2006
first of all you are welcome. i think I'll refere you to "iice" or "Lauryn" and even many more they are xperts in giving solution grin
Re: One Big Question by iice(f): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2006
mo money tongue tongue tongue
@obxddon, welcome to NL

I shall try to hold ma tongue on this one heheheh till later grin
Re: One Big Question by beegirl: 4:17pm On May 13, 2007
me personally believe it depends on the girl, i like cooking for my self or i prefer African dishes to eateries so it all depends on the taste of the lady(i like bukka food grin but if you tell the guy that,that's all you would be getting)

except for that fact, if you don't take her to eatery where would you take her to have a decent conversation
Re: One Big Question by ima1(f): 4:58pm On May 13, 2007
i prefer cooking at home to going out to eat, i mean going out to eat is a good thing, but wats the point if i enjoy cooking for you (and i am a really good cook), not a huge fan of Mr biggs or Tantalizers
Re: One Big Question by hotchic1(f): 7:37pm On May 13, 2007
Search for ladies in the right place,we all have ladies that are not after money,we still have those ladies somewhere.
Re: One Big Question by amaikama(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
@poster!! na woman carry you come abi na issues of life carry you come? angry Abeg, i want to know before i welcome you proper. grin
Re: One Big Question by poshangel: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2009
if its just mr biggs or tantalizers they want, then you are still lucky or what exactly are you complaining about, stingy koko.
Re: One Big Question by keyne(f): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2009
u want a gal w/out the ruffles shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked, hmmm, undecided undecidedtink again.a gal must alwys demand n if it's just fast food,thank jah.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On What To Do. / Who Do I Choose / What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.