Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Can Never Be My President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Never Be My President (22979 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu ā€“ Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why Iā€™m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President ā€” Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by superstar1(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

So all these children voted in katsina ?

No wonder APC 1, 900, 000.

While in Lagos,same APC is 700,000.

APC won GEJ with fake results from 3 states. KADUNA, KATSINA, KANO.

Over 4m fake votes. That's understandable..

And all that TA Orji could give Jonathan was 300,000 votes. He was busy rigging himself to senate..

Was there voting in Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Ebonyi.

The states you mentioned only out rigged the states I mentioned, based on their population advantage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by raayah(f): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

You're the primitive one with your over-bleached wig indicating how fake your life is! Lol...you look silly with that thing in your head...whitey wannabe!

Do us a favor, find the nearest river and sink your miserable life into it. It will save us some oxygen.

Personal attacks are not really necessary. You realize that this is a real person behind the screen that you are insulting. You should not encourage someone to kill themselves.
This is not fair. Criticize her opinions/post.

Nairaland is a funny forum, we are not allowed to post words of certain body parts, but we are allowed to threaten and insult people.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2015
kaybams1:

Who is this one acting like she owns the place?. Am guessing you were more Educated than those that Voted for the General. The problem of kinds like you is your ethnic and religious bigotry. How else can someone explain failure to you? Have you even sat down to research the Economic and socio-political damage done to our country by your 'educated' president? Will sentiments even allow you?. Believe me, you have some serious growing up to do!.

Besides, the victory isn't necessarily that Buhari won, but the victory is for the Majority and how they choose to be governed. No one gives a Fvvk who you choose as your president. Get used to that sh!t called fact.
mumuness is when u have been shouting up NEPA since u were born but want Jonathan to turn in a magician in four years..
I laugh at ur setup!dity..
you will be the same people regretting ur decision for supporting buhari, mark this day...

enjoy ur fuvvking 'change' of 20naira

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by raayah(f): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
my mum is Bini and u !diot! and I had live in the south most of my life and they support Jonathan...

Is the insult really necessary.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2015
chibwike:
ireneony i can see you enjoy being controversial.....i remembered vividly when you opened a thread opposing the results at the Mr NL contest...now this one again.....there is no need making arguments that wont hold water...coz these arguments cant pass the walls of Nairaland....it ends here...i supported Gej....buh he lost...so Sai buhari....afterall if buhari does well...its for all nigerians...if he dissapoints...we will all face it....try to be more of a nigerian..not igbo.
so me standing by my right is being controversial abiundecided
u nor well#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
superstar1:

Was there voting in Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Ebonyi.

The states you mentioned only out rigged the states I mentioned, based on their population advantage.

Bros imagine APC scoring 700k in Lagos and PDP 600k which sounds believable.

Lagos is the most populous state in Nigeria with about 22m people and only about 1.4m people cast their votes.

Then a northern state like kano katsina and Kaduna will singlehandedly be scoring 1.9m voters for APC alone. Its sickening.

Much for an anti corruption crusader. Nigeria still has a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by sportskid(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
I agree with you, with buhari, we are back to the 1960s........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
sportskid:
a correct niggah here, unlike those APC mofosgrin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2015
raayah:

Is the insult really necessary.
not necessary but as u can see I'm the only one supporting myself here, I will say it's very necessary for me...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
so me standing by my right is being controversial abiundecided
u nor well#
ireneony... don't allow tribal and ethnic sentiment bind fold your eyes from the truth. Nigeria is not for a set of people. It is for all... so madam, let the pendulum swing to where ever it pleases. Nigerians have decided, the way they voted In jonathan... that same way they have voted him out... is that too much to do?.. madam watch the videos below and PLEASE KEEP QUIET!!! or you pack your load and go to your Biafra country... mtchewwwww

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1419303261707180&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152826810837712&pnref=story

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
wow! see how quickly u changed like a chameleon.
the other day u were supporting Jonathan now u are shouting buhari..
I pity us southeners undecided
this your ashawo was very fast...
backstabber#

Lolcheesy grin
What are you talking about eh undecided

I am not a Southerner, I am a Nigerian.

Keep calm and love Buhari.

God bless Jonathan.
God bless Buhari
God bless Seun Osewa( Ireneony's love tongue )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
most nigerians are backward and primitive(apc)

And on such words was the election lost.

this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

Nigeria will be a better place when we get off resource dependency.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

Sadly.
jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.

Actually, Jonathan was not good because he still kept us resource dependent...and it is because we are still resource dependent....that we are going to face a serious economic crisis thanks to the drop in oil prices.

If you want good leaders....the chaps who led us in the 1970's could qualify....because they did try to get us off oil...but even they failed.

i weep for nigerians cos we are back to 1960.

No we ain't.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

How about the rigging in the South? Or you cannot see it too?

Anyway....my advice to you is simple...if you are reading this.

1.Read how Lee Kwam Yeu , the Japanese , Chinese, and Germans transformed their nations.

2.Then go to your local government area....run for chairperson....and apply the changes

3.Watch as your region becomes richer than other areas....without the need for oil money

4.FYI.....I am giving the same advice to the Hausas and the Yorubas and everyone else.

Life does not begin and end in Abuja.

fvvvk apc

Tame your tongue, dear.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by superstar1(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

Bros imagine APC scoring 700k in Lagos and PDP 600k which sounds believable.

Lagos is the most populous state in Nigeria with about 22m people and only about 1.4m people cast their votes.

Then a northern state like kano katsina and Kaduna will singlehandedly be scoring 1.9m voters. Its sickening.

If you can.believe the votes from Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Anambra Ebonyi -- you have to believe those ones coming from those states you are contesting too. They have the population advantage and they went out to vote for the man they loved from their heart, the same way SE and SS carried GEJ on their heads.

Voting actually took place in only SW and NC, others were thumb printing.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by iamord(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2015
raayah:

Personal attacks are not really necessary. You realize that this is a real person behind the screen that you are insulting. You should encourage someone to kill themselves.
This is not fair. Criticize her opinions/post.

Nairaland is a funny forum, we are not allowed to post words of certain body parts, but we are allowed to threaten and insult people.
immaturity is a normal al norm here. Sometimes if you pay attention to such. Ur mb will just waste
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2015
sportskid:
perhaps you don't know.. let me educate you...1960 was far better than Now...!!! mind you going back, will only help to deal with the issues from the root. so! its necessary we go back to the root, fix it and move on...
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by kaybams1(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
mumuness is when u have been shouting up NEPA since u were born but want Jonathan to turn in a magician in four eyes...
I laugh at ur setup!dity..
you will be the same people regretting ur decision for supporting buhari, mark this day...

enjoy ur fuvvking 'change' of 20naira

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2015
sportskid:

In the 1960's....war notwithstanding....during the times of peace life could be good.

For instance....a university student did not need to cook food...he just went to the refectory....and ordered for the food.

And his hostel room was cleaned out every day by cleaner.

And a university professor was the third highest paid person in Nigeria...behind the Prime Minister (Balewa 1960-66) and the Chief Justice.

And light was on 24/7.

And Lagos was a really clean place....and the fear of Sanitary inspectors was the beginning of wisdom.

And you could travel round the country without bothering about armed robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by sportskid(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2015
davseun2ta:
perhaps you don't know.. let me educate you...1960 was far better than Now...!!! mind you going back, will only help to deal with the issues from the root. so! its necessary we go back to the root, fix it and move on...
Wake up dude, the 60s was marred with bloody coup, vandettas and worst animalistic tendencies by animalistic humans,we can't be rule by those kind of people.we need new generation leaders,as much as I hate to admit, I congratulate GMB, as a president, for the sake of peace,but, I very much know that a leopard cannot change his skin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by golddeejay(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
hypocites!!! They have no problem with 1.4m votes for pdp in rivers but keep shouting abt 1.9m votes frm more populous kano

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by namfav(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
go to ghana

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2015
namfav:
go to ghana
as it is now Ghana is moving forward while Nigeria is two step backward
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by sportskid(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
golddeejay:
hypocites!!! They have no problem with 1.4m votes for pdp in rivers but keep shouting abt 1.9m votes frm more populous kano
Clap for yourself now, we know your president is now our president, we are watching........let's see how GMBs government will be.have fun ok
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
zendy:

Buhari is just one of the many injustices the SE/SS have to face for being part of the failed project known as Nigeria. If I found a Genie in bottle tomorrow,the first thing I would wish for is the secession of the SE/SS from Nigeria as a different country (or 2 separate countries) so we can finally have breathing space from the Yorubas and Hausas who in reality add no value to our lives.

you already have the choice. tell ur pple to relocate to their land so that they wont av anything to do with the yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by namfav(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
good for them, have a safe journey to accra grin

ireneony:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by victoryalldway: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
I think we need to pray for this country so that the president - elect can be allow to rule, Jonathan no doubt has the interest of this country at heart and has done his best & he should be allow to rest but my fear is that there are some cliques in this country who are clamouring 4 change & now that d change has finally come might want to use d military to achieve their aims.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

Ghana is moving forward...because in the late 1980's...they swallowed SAP well well. Lots of people lost their jobs. Took time..but eventually things started to improve.

If we did to Nigeria what Ghana did back then and even now...you people would label the government wicked. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2015
superstar1:

If you can.believe the votes from Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Anambra Ebonyi -- you have to believe those ones coming from those states you are contesting too. They have the population advantage and they went out to vote for the man they loved from their heart, the same way SE and SS carried GEJ on their heads.

Voting actually took place in only SW and NC, others were thumb printing.

Why will i doubt a state like Abia with only 300k voters ?

Only if Abia posted 1m voters, then will i pray for them..
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by naijaboiy: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Una dey answer this girl? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by superstar1(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

Why will i doubt a state like Abia with only 300k voters ?

Only if Abia posted 1m voters, then will i pray for them..

How many was for GEJ out of that 300k and how many was for GMB.

Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers recorded over 1million votes, why can't Katsina, Kano and Kaduna with larger land mass and population record more?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
victoryalldway:
I think we need to pray for this country so that the president - elect can be allow to rule, Jonathan no doubt has the interest of this country at heart and has done his best & he should be allow to rest but my fear is that there are some cliques in this country who are clamouring 4 change & now that d change has finally come might want to use d military to achieve their aims.

The army isn't coming back.

Even at the height of military rule...there were army men who did not like the army running things. Spoils the whole concept of the Army and all that.

Plus....if the army takes over...sanctions result. And we do not have the economic strength right now to bear sanctions. Since the Cold War ended...the Western Powers have become intolerant of army coups.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2015
The only good thing about buhari is PERSISTENCE, after failing 3 times, he persevered till now, apart from that, when he lost glaringly, he never conceded defeat but resorted to killings using his supporters and his silence during the killings meant agreement
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by sammyj: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Were are the fools that said this in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa / Lawan, Ndume, Goje Shift Battleground To PDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.