Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,098 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (41594 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by laytoshtwo: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
kokoA:
Ameachi will soon become the most powerful politician in the south south. . I respect his commitment to stand by what he believe in not minding the intimidation from higher powers.

Make he keep him head those boys in the creeks are not smiling.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ricsman(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
ugojamali:

All that GMB did is not CRA. GMB alone would have won the north. Tinubu and Fashola won GMB the south west. Then tell me what CRA won for GMB? Nothing. Instead he boycotted the election with the lamest of excuses. When it matters CRA ran away like a coward and cried foul. There was no foul. Instead CRA simply failed.

I will not hug a transformer because GMB won. GMB may turn out to the a great President. I welcome his victory. But if I were CRA, I'd only take the ambassadorship of Madagascar and spend the rest of my inglorious days in political exile.
cark well jo. guess u got a broom? u can join d train. with respect from me. cheers.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Redman44(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
This praise of Amaechi is uncalled for. No Nigerian Politician should be trusted whether they are on the winning side or on the losing side. They are mostly fighting for their pockets and relevance. What we need in Nigeria now is real development. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Sunday8650: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

Amaechi is a Judas,he will pay the price for this betrayal
Leave Nigeria! You are an enemy of progress. How can a right thinking person say this
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ajumaxbabe(f): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi Rotimi is a God sent to Rivers ppl n Nigeria at large. He has made me proud. Provided job opportunities, cheap education,modern health care facilities n free health care, construction of interstate roads, ensure lands are bought n built without unnecesary harasment from indigens,etc......... He is a political hero unlike Gov suswam in benue state. Kudos..... God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ugojamali(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
ricsman:

cark well jo. guess u got a broom? u can join d train. with respect from me. cheers.

Haha no I don't have a broom. I prefer to sit on the fence. After all we south easterners have ensured that we have no stake in the federal level at least for the next four years.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Azumagcc(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Shellworker, understand that Amechi did well. No rivers man would have voted for an Hausa man even if u pay them millions. we have gone pass the ages were a governor dictates how we vote. we have conscience. Amechi is a Great man
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by chuksmad(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
All this praise from APC goons. Though Amechi is courageous to withstand all the hate and insult from his kinsmen. But that is not the reason to refer him as hero. It is all politics. He is working for his own agenda, not for the populace.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Fellonigerians: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Governor Rotimi Amaechi is the man of the moment,due to the fact that he has been intimated and rubbished by the camp of PDP(People Democratic Party)..yet this man stood his ground,resisted all forms of intimidation and inferiority attack,he had the mind of the citizens at heart and was determined to do whatever ever he could within his power to push the right presidential candidate forward and with the Almighty God behind him,he succeeded...I therefore dedicate this thread to you/a loyal governor for saving Nigeria....Pls drop your comment of respect for the hardworking and relentless Governor,"ROTIMI AMAECHI"...God bless you and God bless Nigeria!

He empowered the opposition, and for that he will be remembered... He will enter Abuja, while Pashe heads to Otuoke... Life is full of lessons to learn...

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ceejay4real(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi for Petroleum Minister

Fashola for Attorney General

Ogbonnaya Onu for SGF

Fayemi for Works Minister

Lai Muhammed for FCT Minister

Charles Soludo for Finance Minister

Oby Ezekwesili for National Planning

Chris Ngige for Health

Bukola Saraki for Foreign Affairs

Please add your own preferences

Thank you & God bless!

God bless the people's General!

God bless APC!

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Wizlove(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi kudos to you,you've done well,APC appreciates you infact the change team exalts you. Hmmm you are such a true son of the south-south,now that the change train has arrived,what next,let the change begin.Congratulations to the winning party/ruling party but to we the Niger deltans,we will never forget that one of our own joined force with our opponents in taking power away from us. Hmmm it hurts but I just have to endure. Amaechi I think its better to keep power within your reach as it is my opinion that U will soon be kept at arms length so that you won't fight them just like you fought you brother.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
dinachi:
Congrats governor Amaechi. You are one of my biggest inspirations.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
His role in this election will forever remain fresh in our memories, I look forward to seeing him partake in real #change in this government.

And please #Amaechi forgive and forget #mamaPEJ and #wike, God in his own way have elevated you above them ( there is wisdom in this).
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Prince29(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
HNRB ROTIMI AMAECHI is d king of niger delta.i so much respect him upon all odd he stood on his ground i luv ur courage,niger delta man of d year.pls aso rock streight 4 ur ministorial appointmnt. u re ma role model.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nicepoker(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now buhari has been declared the winner. Will rivers state election be cancelled. Nigerians pls be watchful this ameachi of a man is a chameleon.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by film2(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
May God put those who wants to see you fail for no reason to disgrace and silence just like he did to RA's enemies... I so much love this man,he is not a push over,very stubborn,resilient and smart... Happy new month
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Jbenue: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Ralphlauren(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nicepoker:
Now buhari has been declared the winner. Will rivers state election be cancelled. Nigerians pls be watchful this ameachi of a man is a chameleon.

I agree.

I am a massive fan of APC but amaechi worries me.

Anyways, I trust bola tinubu to handle him well wink
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Thomsbuky(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

What are you going to do? Who did he betray? Ameche is Honourable man who stood is ground against political thugs and bully. He was intimated by Mama And Papa Jona, Police and PDD party hierarchy yet un bow. Please give credit to whom is do for standing up to those in power that getting Nigeria as country to no where other than ruin....Mr Hungryboi embrace new dawn wind of change..new start for Nigeria good luck to you and your vendetta against Amechie to me is number 1 river state statesman.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Toktee(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where is mr Mbu?
Where is olukolade who publicly insulted buhari?
Where is fayose and fani kayode?
Where is asari dokubo?
Where is pej?

Now that Apc won,what is pdp,wike,obua etc do?

Where is MR SNAPE?
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Intendy: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
He who laugh last,laugh best.Amaechi is a don
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Intendy: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Toktee:
Where is mr Mbu?
Where is olukolade who publicly insulted buhari?
Where is fayose and fani kayode?
Where is asari dokubo?
Where is pej?

Now that Apc won,what is pdp,wike,obua etc do?

Where is MR SNAPE?
All are bastards cause they've gone into hiding
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by namfav(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
indeed a great man, those that think he had his own interests at heart, remember he committed career suicide in the eyes of many when he joined apc
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by chakula: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
A one time driver from kano to abuja due to the politic reasons but now, as i am typing this note ameachi turn to a hero and indeed , the most respected and honest figure in the country. Allah bless him, family and nigerians as whole.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Obinnapat(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rt Hon. Rotimi Amaechi is the People's Governor, a dogged fighter, resilient and brave in midst of challenges.

He stood against excesses from PEJ, Wike, military and police intimidation. He voiced out and stood by the truth.

He is a hero of APC and contributed immensely in this historic change we are celebrating today!

Congratulations Sir!!!
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by chakula: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
namfav:
indeed a great man, those that think he had his own interests at heart, remember he committed career suicide in the eyes of many when he joined apc

Salam dan'uwa fatan alheri. Allah ya ba shugaban kasa general ikon yin adalchi ameen.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by coldFLARES1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
The glory of the defeat of PDP goes to Nigeria and Nigerians but credit should go to the champions who provided the leadership, oiled the movement and catalysed the crystallization of the movement for progressive change. K love to call them LIONS! ....enter Lion Rotimi Amaechi: a man of conviction, matchless courage, admirable doggedness, fanatical loyalty and great vision. He earned my respect and remains a model example in courage, doggedness and loyalty, in the face of overwhelming opposition. God bless him real good!
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by babaireti(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wizlove:
Amaechi kudos to you,you've done well,APC appreciates you infact the change team exalts you. Hmmm you are such a true son of the south-south,now that the change train has arrived,what next,let the change begin.Congratulations to the winning party/ruling party but to we the Niger deltans,we will never forget that one of our own joined force with our opponents in taking power away from us. Hmmm it hurts but I just have to endure. Amaechi I think its better to keep power within your reach as it is my opinion that U will soon be kept at arms length so that you won't fight them just like you fought you brother.
Solomon! you are indeed endowed with WISDOM,i like ur comment and I respect ur brain,Amaechi has just stepped up from a REGIONAL champion to a NATIONAL champion,and he is victorious while ur REGION will be happier for it
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by cashkid: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

E payeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.dey there!
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by fareed69(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

To who?
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by sphinx54: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
xreal:
I respected him more when I watched the video of him and the soldier on the day he was to vote.

You are a true agent of CHANGE.
Pls I need the link to that video. Thanks.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Emma4Jesu(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I've always said to my friends, loved ones, fans and haters of Our Amiable Governor, that Governor Amaechi remains one of the best strong and reliable Governor Rivers people had. I pray the God almighty should continue to strenthen him and his family and heavy shame to all his enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari / Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.