Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,014 members, 7,980,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo Predict Buhari Victory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo Predict Buhari Victory. (531 Views)

Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo Predict Buhari Victory. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2015
pastor Matthew ashimolowo predict d winning of march 28 Presidential election .pastor Matthew said d margin d opposition candidate we won won't be much and is not much too.Thk Gud for his will Cos' d will of d masses has come to stay Thk God d will of God and d will of masses can't be truncated I Thk God for this victory it turns to a stage when I was reading d result I was shedding tears of victory that d Lord u are awesome .I Thk God for this victory.
Re: Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo Predict Buhari Victory. by 76Naira(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
So what should we do about that?
It is high time our so called spiritual leaders gave up a little of their gathered wealth to improve lives around them.
Our churches; and so many as we have them can help in the much needed transformation we crave by leading from the front.
We have church leaders who rank amongst the richest in their league but what an irony when we contextualize it in the impoverished Nigerian setting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can #naira Equals To $dollar As Buhari Said? See History. / Revealed: What Will Happen To APC Members This Month / Why Lagos Must Not Be On The Opposition Side Again By Onyeka Kerous Ibeanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.