Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,898 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka (875 Views)

Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. / See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by egift(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2015

Even if you are non-Catholic like myself, do drop a shout-out to Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka who in the face fierce opposition and aggression - still went ahead and delivered the sermon God gave him. Even when it was most uncertain and an unpopular view. Also for the fact that he supported Jonathan earlier.

Today he has been vindicated.

Post a shout-out to him to encourage our Men of God and Religious leaders to uphold the truth at all times.
Re: Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Like Jonathan like Chimaroke Nnamani.

I heard Chimaroke Nnamani also lost his senatorial seat. Mbaka's prophecy has been fulfilled at last. cheesy

God bless Fr. Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless you sir
Re: Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ardeks(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
More grease to your elbow, sir. Olorun a tubo ma so agbara dotun o.
Re: Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by omenka(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Great man of conscience and valour. He stuck his neck out so the voices of the common man can he heard.

He must not forget to give due credit to all those who put their lives and jobs on the line to bring about this bloodless revolution we are witnessing in Nigeria. Mbaka is no doubt one of them.

God bless him.
Re: Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by TunjiMsp: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2015
This is a true man of God unlike the Business Man called H:ole.depo, that Wants to raise hell after collecting dollars.
Re: Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Daniel058(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
omeleme!!!!!!!!!........JESUS IGWEE OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NWA-MBAKA-OGU IJEBEGO....... TURU -UGO CHINEKE!!!!! EW!
Re: Post A Shout-out To Rev. Fr. Mbaka by judiciarypalava: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mbaka please concentrate on your ministry.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Owelle........ / PHOTOS: CNN Reports Nairobi To Be In Nigeria / Wike Can Betray His Mother For Money, He Is A Thug – Gov Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.