Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,151 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? (32239 Views)

Asa Asika Is Davido's New Manager / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Paspane: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
are those training kits ?
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
That is a very wrong way to body-build for beginners. You have to begin with free-weights (dumbbells and barbells) for easy manipulation. Using machines to train as a beginner can be very risky and inefficient.
How tall is davido?
Trust me, if he can really discipline himself well and undergo strict regimen and proper nutrition, then his physique will make gals drool for him even more. DAMN THE HEIGHT AND JUST LIFT.
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by newmuzik: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Very interesting.....

Guys and babes read Nigeria's first photonovel Titled FALLEN....

http://www.browngarri.com/fallen-2/

please share with ur friends

Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
is he Gyming or Pooping ??
LMAO
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Termites are happy for that...
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by gmaribel(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Planning to sack his bouncer
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by MrPatoh: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Struggling it out. I think he is about to pollute the air.
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by zubby29(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
lol,davido na fight?
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
He should do some old school pullups,squats bench, pushups and farmers walk instead of this pu.ssy machine exercise.
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
That is a very wrong way to body-build for beginners. You have to begin with free-weights (dumbbells and barbells) for easy manipulation. Using machines to train as a beginner can be very risky and inefficient.
How tall is davido?
Trust me, if he can really discipline himself well and undergo strict regimen and proper nutrition, then his physique will make gals drool for him even more. DAMN THE HEIGHT AND JUST LIFT.

Agreed. Compound exercises are the way to go.
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Trailblazer2: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Man Like Davido trying to get hench yea...
I guess after the snake-take it saga y'all thought he was a poosy. Well man decided to take the matter into his own hands. After 90 days try calling him names I dare ya
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by brianperpetual(f): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amebo, wetin concern u? Is it ur concernment Aproco!
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Godmother(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Father forgive me, why do I dislike this boy so.
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chimamaa:
Lolz,mine will soon commence and I hope it makes FrontPage
english don suffer
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by femi4: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chimamaa:
Lolz,mine will soon commence and I hope it makes FrontPage
Allow me to join you
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by MNDY(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Shout out to all the Nairalanders who take their body seriously. Who work hard and out to get those Gains. Who have Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Quadriceps, Terres minor and Major screaming, Those backs biting out hard and never skip Leg Day. It pays to be fit and healthy. Work-out and don't just be a Lazy Püssy.

And this brings me to this question of the criteria of a tall, dark, SLIM, handsome, God-fearing man that ladies demand! Is gyming meant for short (or brief) dudes only! And yes, I had to ship in the "brief" term because I just learned it newly as another less derogatory name for short people and I find it quite hilarious considering other contexts which I knew the term to be used before e.g. brief meeting etc.
----
Endowed with the height and average arms size already, I get mixed reactions on my gyming plan!

1 Like

Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by SmooshCHN: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
MNDY:

And this brings me to this question of the criteria of a tall, dark, SLIM, handsome, God-fearing man that ladies demand! Is gyming meant for short (or brief) dudes only! And yes, I had to ship in the "brief" term because I just learned it newly as another less derogatory name for short people and I find it quite hilarious considering other contexts which I knew the term to be used before e.g. brief meeting etc.
----
Endowed with the height and average arms size already, I get mixed reactions on my gyming plan!
It's for everybody in general both young and old, tall and brief. For height, a brief person can do forceful stretch exercise. You can check YouTube. If you balance your workout, you'll be fine. Being tall and working out makes you look more attractive. Religion has nothing to do with hitting the gym. Not just building the arms but the upper body, chest, back, thighs and entire legs, being healthy and keeping fit.
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Him dey use machine hin still dey squeeze face,make hin come area when men dey push rod and cement inside paint bucket dey gym,while dem dey pass kushh
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by tunde705(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
caesarjayjay:
David Adeleke popularly known as Davido is looking at building his body and yesterday 31st March, 2015 commenced a 90 day work out plan. He has been kind enough to share some details of his gym regime to his fans on social media.

https://instagram.com/p/07VsPOKUGk/

HE DO FACE LIKE PERSON WEY WANT MESS... Lol
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by sukkot: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
this midget need to go sit down somewhere. its buhari time

1 Like

Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by sandrahnaub(f): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Gyming on a short body will make him shorter, he shld ask INYANYA he will tell him
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by ellahzy(f): 1:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Ride on dear,

...whatever rocks ur boat
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by ichieoriginal(m): 1:10am On Apr 02, 2015
If u like go gym hard
Omo yen ko kan wa

If u like get six packs
Omo yen ko kan wa

If u like dy body build
Omo yen ko kan wa

Owonikoko malo nagere
Owonikoko malo nagere grin
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by Caleycash(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAO! Leave my man alone. tongue wetie concern you? tongue
ur shape no be hear oo

1 Like

Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by awelemma: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
pls let him not sheet on his trouser all becos of body building, look at the face. lol!! wink
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by kennyanadi: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its cool if he is doing it just to keep fit.
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by choicebase: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHOICE BASE RECORD LABEL ENTERTAINMENT is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most five talented artiste will have a record deal with cHOICE BASE RECORD. There will be a lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes sull contacte THIS PHONE NUMBER……+2349035492343
Re: Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? by nikeyboss(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
haterz why re u hating dis guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bossman Okwy Involved In Motor Accident - Pics / Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Jim Iyke Mobbed By Fans In Sierra Leone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.