Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,641 members, 7,972,383 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

Where Is Jon Ogah Of Naija Sings Ooo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Jon Ogah Of Naija Sings Ooo? (3724 Views)

Miyonse And Jon Ogah At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction / Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Jon Ogah Of Naija Sings Ooo? by caesarjayjay: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
YOU REMEMEBER JON OGAH WHO WON GLO NAIJA SINGS BACK THEN? DUDE JUST DROPPED 1ST ALBUM SINCE THAT TIME. HE HAS NO RECORD LABEL YET AND IT'S ASIF HE DISSED WIZKID AND SKALES IN THIS NEW INTERVIEW

He is the true definition of what a music star really represents. He came into limelight in 2009 when he won the first ever edition of MNET's Glo Naija Sings competition. He has a very large fan base across Africa despite having to take breaks from his music career over the past few years for his education.
One great quality of achievers is the ability to stage a huge comeback and that's exactly what Jon Ogah has done by releasing a very impressive debut album, Uncle Suru just days back.
In this exclusive interview with Augustine Ogwo of Austinaija, he talks about his new album, embarrassing moment with a fan, the Twitter drama between WizKid and Skales

AN- In 2009, you won a whopping $100,000 as the winner of the debut season of Glo Naija sings competition. Aside the monetary reward, what did that competition do for your career?

Simply put, it got me out there into the public eye.

AN- You came into limelight in 2009, how come it took you six more years to drop your debut album?

I was very young, I didn't know what I wanted. I needed time to grow and discover myself and back then everyone seemed to be making decisions for me. But now I know what I want and I can weigh if it will be good for me or not.

AN- You took a little break from music to focus on your education. Can you tell us about your educational background?

Well I have a baccalaureate in Business Administration and currently undergoing a Masters programme in International Business

AN- Who are the producers you worked with on the Uncle Suru album?

Niyi P and Attah Lenell both of whom are super talented and have a good ear for music. They are both great pianist as well and multi-instrumentalist. People who could peer into and understand in depth the attributes and layers of music.

MORE>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2015/03/exclusive-jon-ogah-discusses-debut.html

Re: Where Is Jon Ogah Of Naija Sings Ooo? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
he won and vanished into oblivion, just like the others, nice to know he's back, very handsome guy kiss

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's Backside Is Getting Bigger, Did She Get A Job Done? / LOL..... See What Actress Queen Nwokoye Wore To Church This Morning (photos) / Check Out The Massive ‘UKWU’ On The Girl Wizkid Allegedly Got Pregnant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.