Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari (45006 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by holyokoto(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Our Queen

Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by Marlicque: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rapmaestro:
Singing in Ray J's voice "I hit it.. I hit it first".. grin. That woman is pretty for her age, nice

I pity you o undecided
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by no1madman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rapmaestro:
Singing in Ray J's voice "I hit it.. I hit it first".. grin. That woman is pretty for her age, nice
I am hitting it now. . .
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by Rapmaestro(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Marlicque:

I pity you o undecided
the feeling is mutual brah
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by Kevinoh: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
She's cute! Hope she's more than half Buhari's age undecided
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by adewalesegun: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where are dose comments GEJ till 2019, continuity, transformation etc. Let's call a spade a spade, my presido does not have the brain to rule talkless of leading, I stand to be corrected; he is lucky to be d president while Buhari is determined and destined. Buhari has all it takes to perform well, a long preparatory self and cultured family support. I'm not a politician but I say SAI BUHARI, SAI BABA!!!
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by dotcomnamename: 12:39am On Apr 02, 2015
preciousjun:

She might be ugly, fat illiterate but she is far better than your Mother.

Another Wasted Sperm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.