Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,813 members, 7,935,498 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Towards The 2015 Gubernatorial Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Towards The 2015 Gubernatorial Elections (401 Views)

Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towards The 2015 Gubernatorial Elections by ultimatum: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
I thank God our government now recognizes that the people have a unified voice now. As a true patriot I am elated that the APC has finally ousted out the opposition at the federal level and established a true democracy.

The next step now is to ensure APC's continuity at the state level. I charge every Lagosian who would be voting on Saturday to go out and vote for Akinwunmi Ambode for the mantle of gubernatorial leadership.

He is indeed the best man for the job owning to his vast experience in both private and public parastatals. He has neither wavered in the face of his duty to us Lagosians. Vote Akinwunmi Ambode, and for those who aren't willing to, think of the prospect of selling out our dear state to the rogues and ex-convicts of the opposition party.

EKO O NI BAJE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Starting Point / Naira Climbs As Market Reacts Positively To National Elections / Numerology Of 2015 Election #nigeriadecides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.