Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock (48081 Views)

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat / Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Hermenat(f): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
ok
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan..... during ur administration, this is what you should have been doing to anybody who gave you wrong advice that led to the crumble of your leadership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by demelza: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
boolet:
grin I'm still grinning, since yesterday grin
grin grin grin grin grin
As in ehn.....
My mouth has now been grinning of its own accord. Even goat wey dem dey roast no fit shine teeth like I have been doing.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by dipotech: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
let him resolve the cabinet now! Na so life be.
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
When head don fall comot for body,na Wetin remain again?baba peace is now on his own. I am sure say from now till he goes back to otuoke,mama peace too no go give am face again not to talk of her allowing him to see her borehole. Mama peace no happy as he take call GMB and conceded victory to him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Fayose has been the number one critic of Buhari,But when Buhari won the election,he was the first to congratulate him.U will call jesus three times,holy ghost 3 times and fire 3 times you will say 'God do on to me a great thing,that my enemies will have no choice than to congratulate me' PRAYER
That's spirit of statesmanship. Do you know the amount of bashing Obama received during the last US presidential elections? But they all came together to move America forward after the elections. So what Fayose did wasn't out of line

1 Like

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by ICHINONYE(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
It pains me so much how people have started distancing them self from GEJ, its realy so bad to note dat those who celebrated him now are switching and porting to Buhari, those who stood by him now insult him,that shows in this life watch whom you relate with, cuse so many are their for the present time n once tings goes wrong they are gone in your life,people are just so wicked. From me to GEJ I belive we will meet one day and I stil ow u a very big respect for pulling this country from dust to where it is today even in d mist of rebels n turbulent times u held us together,I wish you Goodluck any where you go,I hold praise for you in my heart today , 2moro and forever. You deserve man of the century award from each and every one of us.Take care my Brother and father. Goodluck E . Johnathan my man now and for ever

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by nelronaldo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thank You Mr President!!! I was so proud of him when I read this
http://jennyregie..com/2015/04/my-humble-and-loving-presidentyou-are.html?m=1
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by AUSVINS(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
taurus21:
Please where is Joseph Yobo? Is he still in Nigeria? grin
He just signed for PDP disunited.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Kryx(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Toktee:
i lost a robot too,his name is MR SNAPE,he has gone missing since yesterday.

No where to b found, e is not a true frnd of Jona like Sambo
grin
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by xabi148(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pdp just didn't bliv it
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by auntymi(f): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
No peace 4d wickEd
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Vickram: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dis is a typical OYO for Mr. GEJ, everybody is now retracing his/her own root o.
Sai BaBa, Sai Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
belabela:
The PDP was shocked by reports from the South West and North central states in the just concluded presidential elections. It quickly became clear to them when Ekiti result was released and APC managed to garner over 40% of the votes. It was an indication of the South West votes - no big win for PDP. Their fear was later confirmed when Ondo state , the other PDP state voted in the majority for APC. Kogi and Kwara states that had never voted for Buhari followed and reports from the North West almost sealed Jonathan's fate and as the BBC reported the PDP HQ in Abuja "was dead"

The question is whether those left in the PDP can form a viable opposition. It is almost certain that Jonathan may stay away from partisan politics after May 29, 2015 creating a power vacuum in the PDP. The big problem for the PDP will be finding a national leader. Who can be a Bola Tinubu for the PDP? Obasanjo is reported to have torn his PDP membership card and embraced the APC following strained relationship between him and Jonathan. Will Kashamu, the alleged drug baron lead PDP? It's not likely. Infact it is feared a Buhari administration may hand him over to the US government. Atiku too is in the APC who could have been a potential leader. IBB seems to have towed Obasanjo's part by playing an elderstatesman role. Edwin Clark, though largely respected across the South of Nigeria is not likely to pull any weight in the north. Ayo Fayose though very outspoken is not a likely candiddate due to his lack of manners ( leadership skills) and the fact that he may even not finish his term as Ekiti state governor if the Supreme court decides his case in April. David Mark of Benue state seem to be the most suitable person to lead the PDP and if he ever becomes PDP leader he has a lot of work to do.

A major challenge for the PDP is the loyalty of her members. Many Nigerian politicans are in politics to have food on their table and it may be the case that before May 29, 2015 a large number of current PDP members may decamp to the APC. If the PDP does not handle the loss of the presidency wisely it may become the demise of the party called PDP.
he don finish for PDP be dat. Sekem sekem sekem. Changeeeeeeeee
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
haba Dailytrust, una amebo too much sef...
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by freshcvvs: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wait o... where is Doyin Okupe?
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by jude33084(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Rhozabeth(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Fayose has been the number one critic of Buhari,But when Buhari won the election,he was the first to congratulate him.U will call jesus three times,holy ghost 3 times and fire 3 times you will say 'God do on to me a great thing,that my enemies will have no choice than to congratulate me' PRAYER
You be CAC pastor?
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by 989900: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Guyman02:
Rubbish news! most of the ministers are still in their villages after the voting. The election just ended yesterday for goodness sake and many people in Abuja are yet to return to work.

Thank God, finally someone who is thinking.

Like it's May 29th already?
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by philips70(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
realGURU:
Gej till 2019

Janja-weed Illiterate Buhari will never rule Nigeria! No certificate! Buhari pullover!

GEJ till 2019!!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by BlackGirlsCode: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Burger01:
CHANGE! smiley

**Why wait till May 29th for swearing in!?
**Let's do it April 29th biko angry

Honestly, I think PDP is up to something.

They may be planning to kill my president before May 29th angry

Sai Buhari kiss
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by GangsterRevd: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
pring:
This is to prove the height of deceit witness by Jonathan.
He is surrounded by sycophants.
Meanwhile, still waiting for congratulatry messages from
Doyin okupe the indomie brain
Abati the bastard
FFK the talkative
Fayose of Ekitigate
Orisejefor the bling bling pastor.
And Oledepo, the keeper of gates of hell scammer.

Laff don kill me.... I think say na only me notice mr Jesus piece oritsejafor.
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by philips70(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
freshcvvs:
Wait o... where is Doyin Okupe?

Saw him knocking at Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's gate this morning asking the security man to allow him enter.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by bayumyguy: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
May be there is public holiday in aso rock...
Sai baba
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Dayoara: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now Uncle Jona is left all alone they have all misled and push him enter bush..now its too late to be crying over a spilt milk.
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by omarky(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Its has been written in the book of boocases(in Awolowo's voice) "A day will come when Nigerian Masses from the North and The South, Christians, Muslims and Animists will merge as a force for progress and unit. And kick against rigging, corruption and Tyranny. CHANGE....., its inevitable!

@topic: they better come back to work, the deed has been done.

Sai Baba
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by mimisplash1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is bad real bad, life is really not fair... SMH
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by roufy235(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
WORDS ARE LIKE EGGS...

JUST CHECKING HIS MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin
Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule
Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari
Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan
can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. -
Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. -
Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka
Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu obanikoro

Comments reserved for now as my president celebrate the
victory.

Congratulations to all Nigerian
If Buhari fails to deliver within the next four years, i'll vote
him out with my PVC.

4 Likes

Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Judelord57: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
igi da eyes fo.(the tree falls all the birds flew away)owo epo laraye ba ni la won kin bani lawo eje.(people would lick the hand full of oil but when it turn to blood they would ran away)such is life,but there is GOD.
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by Nicepoker(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
It can happen to any one. Even grand pa will face this. If he will be able to survive the pressure of four years.
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by watered(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
I don't care at all. My joy is that David Mark won't be senate president again as PDP has become a minority party.

grin grin grin grin

I don #CHANGE my name to Oluwabuhari
Re: Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock by mperoakeem(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
tyson99:
You know d meaning of loosing an election

am sure by now na bucket dem go carry in front of mama piss to dey shed her tears inside

Honestly I used to dislike Jonathan but for wat he did yesterday and for this report I give kudos to him

Jonathan is a good man but surrounded by bad people

I am still waiting for FFK,DOYIN OKUGBE,RENO OMOKIRIKIRI,OLISAH METUHSELA

Am sure their balls will be dangling now

And pls I lost a robot since yesterday his name is temitemi1 anyone with a good info will be kindly rewardedcheesy

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
about your robot... Av you reported to d nearest police station?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.