Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,467 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:31 AM

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (954 Views)

Shema Submits Himself To EFCC, Says "I Have Nothing To Fear" / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by danielayodele16(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria’s president-elect Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday sought to reconcile past differences with incumbent Goodluck Jonathan, extending a hand of friendship to his beaten election opponent.

“Let me state clearly: President Jonathan has nothing to fear from me,” he said in Abuja after his victory was confirmed in the early hours. “He is a great Nigerian and still our president.”

He added: “Democracy and the rule of law will be established in the land. Let’s put the past behind us, especially the recent past. We must forget our old battles and past grievances and forge ahead.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-has-nothing-to-fear-from-me-buhari/#sthash.Gu9VmSLs.49YMZGA6.dpuf
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Elslim: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mama PIss Shey u don hia
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Lordtrillion(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wow, good to know
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by LordVarys: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice one from Buhari, GEJ has our respect.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Segziee(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
#CHANGE#
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Respect to the new President..

CHANGE can not forget the past so easily...someone must go to JAIL grin
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by ozo13(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
I respect ds man

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by egift(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
"I don't want to take food to Jonathan in prison" - Patience grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
see this old fellow...fear who??
are you God??

#pride

Baba pls go and stabilize oil prize and make naira equal to dollar cos we need that than any other thing from your government.. thank you!
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Bamss1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan wey don dey piss for body since yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Video - GEJ Calm And Optimistic Before Elections Result - Reuben Abati / Boko Haram, How Far? / Governor Okorocha Laments Possibility Of Igbos Losing Senate Presidency Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.