Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,045 members, 7,970,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

A Passionate Plea To My Niger-deltans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Passionate Plea To My Niger-deltans (481 Views)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Deleted / How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Passionate Plea To My Niger-deltans by earlalright(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yes I am a proud South-South Niger-Delta and a big supporter of ‪#‎GEJ‬. Yes we did all we could to make our kinsman represent our affairs, administer and lead our nation. But our other brothers think otherswise.

Friends and brethren, this is beyond our region, it is beyond our geo-political zone; this is about Nigeria, our own dear native land. The labour of our great ancestors like Enahoro in making all of us one should never be in vain. Remember that even Oyegun (APC) and Anenih (PDP) share the same parents with us.

So, whether you be Biafran or MEND, if there be any shootings, let it be in salute to our new president-elect. If there be any shouts and noise, let it be to applaud GEJ and ourselves for accepting that GMB won. If there should be any law suits, let it be to prosecute those who attempted to undermine our democracy, national interest, unity, prosperity and progress.

We are Niger-Deltans, we are south-easterners and south-southerners. May it never be heard that we stopped breastfeeding our nation with our oil, agriculture, commerce or political wisdom. May it never be heard that we threatened the peace of our dear nation, our pride. May we never be the instigators or gorilla soldiers in a war against our beloved country, ourselves. Remember we are all Nigerians (good people, great nation).

Once again, we have yet another opportunity to prove all the predictions and prophecies that this nation will break because of this election a lie. We are Nigerians. God bless Nigeria. God bless our New president-elect. We are good people, a great nation.

Sai Buhari
Re: A Passionate Plea To My Niger-deltans by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well said. I believe people just wanted a change. The good thing now is the fact that APC knows that if they do not perform, people will sweep them out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

** Nigerian Stock Market On Fire After Peaceful Presidential Election ** / The 4th President In 4th Republic,declared On 4th Month After 4th Trial / (must Read) Finally Patience Jonathan Congratulates Buhari's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.