Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

To My Fellow PDP Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Fellow PDP Supporters (306 Views)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow PDP Supporters by Slynonny(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Greetings to you all.
The 2015 presidential elections has come and gone.
With our party and candidate President Goodluck Jonathan losing his seat.
Having conceded defeat and equally congratulated Buhari for emerging victorious at the polls.
I wish to use this medium to equally extend my congratulatory message to him,i do hope he will deliver on his electoral promises.
I believe so much in this new PDP of ours and i see no reason why i should decamp to the APC.
Come rain come shine am a die hard and staunch PDP supporter.
I want to make an open proposition and i want us to deliberate on it.
First we are all aware that APC comprises most of Northern and Yoruba members and as such they were able to wrestle power from us cos the North has the highest number of registered voters.
My proposition is that for us to get back to power we must have to form alliance with other political parties(Apga,labour party,sdp,kowa party etc)thereby practising two party system.
I strongly believe that if we form alliance with these parties then we are good to go.
Your comments are needed.
Thanks and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From Obasanjo To Gen. Buhari / Goodluck jonathan, A RARE GEM / MEND Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.