Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? (23324 Views)

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by foliks(f): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't know dem, make I climb dis mango tree dey observe wth my popcorn.....may d best person win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by john4aguero: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's a very narrow probability o, Akpabio don use im power win am give Udom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by Arsenella007(f): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mba..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
why not?
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by deletrue: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wisdytech:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/opinion-can-apc-wins-the-governorship-seat-in-akwa-ibom-state/
Idio.t. Why can' you wait until Akpabio swear as the Oba of Lagos did for the Ibos. You brat
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by seedorfg(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
70 percent are pdp, so apc is not gonna win akwa ebroom
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by room089: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
If the right machinery is put in place, APC can win. Don't forget that the emergence of GMB as the winner of the presidential election and APC winning most of the seats in senate is already a morale booster!
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wisdytech:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/opinion-can-apc-wins-the-governorship-seat-in-akwa-ibom-state/
they can't.
Why?
Umana is not the right candidate
South south & south easterners are too sentimental abt politics...
They v so many grudges against Yorubas & Hausas
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
If they can remove sentiments, he can and he will with free and fair elections
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by krixtopee: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by staymore: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
APC can not win Akwaibom state, but the case of Rivers state is 50/50 between APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by zimoni(f): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbagbe Oshi

PDP all the way.

Akwa Ibom is a PDP state.

The outgoing Governor performed excellently.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by wisehuman156(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
No need to wait...PDP will win with a wide margin.
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by all4gud(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Umana is not coming to power to change anything. He is coming in to loot . He has been in Attah and Akpabio's governments. Apart from that, he is not the will of the people.

Udom is right while Umana is left...'gone'

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by vladimiros: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Any of my Ibiobio brothers who votes APC is a traitor.
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by richidinho(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes of course

Only if the kano 1.9m merceneries is been transfered to Akwa Ibom

After wat is good for Buhari is also good for Umana

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by etenyong(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am using this medium to appael to my fellow akwa ibomite to vote for Umana of APC. I have concluded plan to travel from Lagos to uyo on friday just to cast my vote for Umana. Akwa ibom can't be opposition to the central governme.
We want Change in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by AkpanUnanam(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Edygrin:
Apc have the wrong candidate. Honestly I don't think Umana O. Umana can win akwa ibom for apc. He's not widely accepted and he was part of the Akpabio's government for seven years. He has been trying to ridicule the government he was part of. That's hypocrisy
u just spoke our mind? Umana is a bad pretender its knows that He can't not win this Election
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
In other news, I learnt Buhari is visiting the state tomorrow. Can anyone confirm it?

Btw, i as a true indigene of the state, i do not side anybody cos i want who the people really want to rule them to emerge victorious. Whether PDP or APC, i give support to the best candidate.
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by patrickmuf(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you had asked this question before the Presidential elections, my reply would've been a capital NO but for now, it's very possible taking into considerations several factors viz
The neutrality of the military and para military is sure gonna work against the PDP as the military would be reluctant to carry out orders from the center knowing that in just about a months time power will change hands...
Secondly, with emergence of an APC led government at the centre the momentum has so far shifted to the APC not just in Akwa Ibom but even here in Cross River State though Sen Ayade is still favoured to win...
The Akpabio factor, many feel Udom Emanuel is a tool put in place to cover the tracks of the incumbent governor... This same line of thought is working against Prof Ben Ayade in Cross River as many are not comfortable with the fact that he was handpicked by Sen Liyel Imoke...
Whatever happens, this whole episode is gonna be really interesting...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by ubongutioh(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
I doubt it because my akwa-ibom people still live in darkness. But nothing is impossible.
Idi.ot, na u live for darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by Myself2(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
kestolove95:
With obong victor attah and don ettiebet....umana victory is sure

Arrant nonsense

Utter balderdash

Where were Attach and Etiebet when Akpabio won in 2007 & 2011

Akwa Ibomites have settled for fresh - faced Udom Emmanuel
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by Opinedecandid(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
I've read through almost all the positions of respondents above me, and guess what, most persons think this is a forum to attract votes for his/her preferred candidate in the forthcoming Akwa Ibom guber election. Especially the APC supporters here. Some of the reactions here lack direct touch with reality.
Take for instance the support UOU enjoys from Don Etiebet and Victor Attah being enough to win him sufficient votes to win the elections, impossible. I'm from Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District, particularly Don Etiebet s LGA, A free a fair election was conducted in Don Etiebet 's Ward and polling Unit in the March 28th Elections, guess what, PDP, still won, both in his Unit and his Ward by about 90%. This was despite the fact that he went home a few days before that election, called a meeting and impressed upon his people to vote out pdp. Okay, u may say, it won't happen that way again in the April 11th Poll, u are correct, but is it possible for him to win for APC 50% of the votes there(his Ward and Units) not just his entire LGA)? He'll NO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by dollarlander: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
mcprince32:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.

Your dream land is filled with dead people or you are suffering from lack of quality dream.

You need prayers. I recommend you go to any nearest MFM church for deliverance from dream attackers and dream land thieves.
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by seeker121(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whatever happens in Akwa Ibom stays in Akwa Ibom, besides i am from ogun and u pple are not talking about Amosun that has the weakest opposition so far. Anybody with info on SDP cos they claimed they are the most formidable opposition in Ogun but can't win a polling booth mtchew useless set of slowpoke.

Amosun for second term.

NO VACANCY FOR MEDIOCRES AND IMP.
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by realtestament(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
#UdomIsRight
#VoteWisely
#AkpabioDidGreat
#UdomIsFollowingHisFootStep
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by princessdairies(f): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Of course they can,but they wont!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by Edygrin(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
AkpanUnanam:
u just spoke our mind? Umana is a bad pretender its knows that He can't not win this Election
Sure!
Re: Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? by ocelot2006(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
In their dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Azura-edo 2000MW Project / APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit / Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.