Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nicky Minaj Goes Naked On Stage In Dublin “see Photos” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicky Minaj Goes Naked On Stage In Dublin “see Photos” (1336 Views)

Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicky Minaj Goes Naked On Stage In Dublin “see Photos” by orlandoblue: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
During the performance of Nicki Minaj at a concert in Dublin, she showed her big booty on stage.
The rapper left little to the imagination in a revealing stage costume which looked like a pink sequin top and high-waited trousers from the front but was completely sheer at the back.

Beneath the fishnet bodysuit, Nicki wore just a black bra and a provocative thong leaving her round butt as clear as day in front of her Irish fans.
The bootylicious star completed her look with black heels and one of her many pink wigs.
While she performed her new track, ‘The Night Is Still Young’, fans threw multiple Irish flags onto the stage which she held up during the song as she smile behind her mic.
The hitmaker has been making her way across the world on her Pink Print tour and the tour has been full of surprises.
PHOTOS HERE http://naijarace.com/nicky-minaj-goes-naked-on-stage-in-dublin-see-photos/
Re: Nicky Minaj Goes Naked On Stage In Dublin “see Photos” by agoadiv(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
i for say make God punish u but

God will CHANGE u for me....

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Crazy World With Crazy Picture / Kim K Or Beyonce / How I React When Journalists Talk About My Bo0bs—foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.