Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Thank God For The Prophets In Our Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For The Prophets In Our Days (688 Views)

Thank God For One Thing In Your Life / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Why were All The Prophets Born In The Middle East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For The Prophets In Our Days by dajoaneke(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
A prophet is a spokesperson for God. The prophet admonishes, warns, directs, encourages, intercedes, teaches and counsels. He brings the word of God to the people of God and calls the people to respond.
He said to the crowd: "When you
see a cloud rising in the west,
immediately you say, 'It's going
to rain,' and it does. And when
the south wind blows, you say,
'It's going to be hot,' and it is.
Hypocrites! You know how to
interpret the appearance of the
earth and the sky. How is it that
you don't know how to interpret
this present time? (Luke
12:54-56).
Nigerians & Nairalanders especially do not inderstand the roles of a prophet. Where there is a prophet in the land, the people prospers. When prophesies came regarding Nigerian political sphere, everyone misintepreted these prophesies from the likes of TB Joshua, Iginla, Sulaiman, Ritabai, etc
These prophets spoke the mind of God. A warning of things to come like it happened in the time of Jonah. Christians in Nigeria cried and turned to God to save them. God saved us from our own destruction and the thanks we give God is to call his prophets fake.
“Believe in the Lord your
God, so shall ye be established; believe
his prophets , so shall ye prosper.”.
When God spoke his mind through the mouth of his prophets, it was for us to pray and fast unto God who is our only saviour. God removed GEJ and gave power to Buhari was for a reason best known to HIM. We cannot fully know the mind of God. Prophets see in parts and speak in parts. They are not God but HE reveals to them what HE sees fit.
Please, doubting the prophets is very dangerous like the time of Sodom and like Egypt...
God's solution to remove blood shed was to replace power. But remember who God chose as VP. A pastor! Thats right... Who knows if the mind of God was to make the Jacob the head to Esau.
Who knows?
I rest my case!

(1) (Reply)

In Zimbabwe Pastor Fails To Resurrect After He Was Buried Alive. / Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Messy Divorce; I Tolerated To Much Abuse / I'm Flying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.