Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise (1172 Views)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by betapikin: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
With barely a week left to the 2015 elections, the political landscape seems to be getting more intriguing and unpredictable.

And one of the current unpredictable incidents is that Rivers State deputy governor, Tele Ikuru, has reportedly decamped from APC to PDP.

According to Premium Times, Ikuru is one of Governor Rotimi Amaechi’s biggest allies, as a result, his defection was a surprise to many.

Their is a great lesson to learn from the last minute decision ikuru made..he go down with jonathan in last minute..I can't imaging what will be going through his mind now.....had I known...
Cc...Lalasticallllllll

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by betapikin: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Amaechi and Rochas will be like
See ur broda ikuru he don follow ebele go otuoke.....lol
Sometime is good to stick to ur struggle
Never let anxiety or fear of unknown overwhelm you..
If a pain doesn't kill you it will make you stronger....

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by sluvy4tune(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
The thing dey do Tele Ikuru Like TELEMUNDO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by betapikin: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
sluvy4tune:
The thing dey do Tele Ikuru Like TELEMUNDO grin
Na real film trick..... grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tele Ikuru will be ok as nothing has changed

All politics is local!

PDP will win River State and Ikuru will be protected under Governor nyesom wike
Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by teemanbastos(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
betapikin:
With barely a week left to the 2015 elections, the political landscape seems to be getting more intriguing and unpredictable.
And one of the current unpredictable incidents is that Rivers State deputy governor, Tele Ikuru, has reportedly decamped from APC to PDP.
According to Premium Times, Ikuru is one of Governor Rotimi Amaechi’s biggest allies, as a result, his defection was a surprise to many.
Their is a great lesson to learn from the last minute decision ikuru made..he go down with jonathan in last minute..I can't imaging what will be going through his mind now.....had I known...
Cc...Lalasticallllllll
even NUHU RIBADU, TOM IKIMI
Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by sammyj: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hus traitor attribute is worse than Judas own !!!
Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by sluvy4tune(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:
Tele Ikuru will be ok as nothing has changed

All politics is local!

PDP will win River State and Ikuru will be protected under nyesom wike

sorry bro, wike will loose deeply

the only reason why rivers people accepted the Wike candidate was becuz they felt a vote for wike , is a vote for jonathan

now that calculation is out

1. Ijaw has not had power since democracy

2.south east senatorial district is the only zone that has not tasted power since the creation of Rivers state

See the winning formular

1.DAKUKU is an ijaw man, from the south east senatorial district grin

2.Wike is an ikwerre man, the brother to our ongoing governor (next governor of the niger delta, so reason for Ongoing instead of Outgoing)

3. Power has changed hands from the centre, & rivers state cant afford to play opposition

4. we need take back soku oil that was given to bayelsa by Jonathan

5. Wike was only relevant becuz the federal might was behind him

Wike can only win if we had an ikwerre state, but this is Rivers state

From a reliable source, i hear say the commissioner of police has stopped picking wike calls

BREAKING NEWS

Amaechi is the next EFCC chairman wink

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
sluvy4tune:

sorry bro, wike will loose deeply

the only reason why rivers people accepted the Wike candidate was becuz they felt a vote for wike , is a vote for jonathan

now that calculation is out

1. Ijaw has not had power since democracy

2.south east senatorial district is the only zone that has not tasted power since the creation of Rivers state

See the winning formular

1.DAKUKU is an ijaw man, from the south east senatorial district grin

2.Wike is an ikwerre man, the brother to our ongoing governor

3. Power has changed hands from the centre, & rivers state cant afford to play opposition

4. we need take back soku oil that was given to bayelsa by Jonathan

5. Wike was only relevant becuz the federal might was behing him

Wike can only win if we had an ikwerre state, but this is Rivers state

From a reliable source, i hear say the commisioner of police has stopped picking wike calls

BREAKING NEWS

Amaechi is the next EFCC chairman wink

again I say to you all politics is local

lets wait and see! I was born and bred in PH and I know a few things about its demographics and geo-politics
Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by sluvy4tune(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:

again I say to you all politics is local

lets wait and see! I was born and bred in PH and I know a few things about its demographics and geo-politics

I would have personally advise dakuku to step down if jonathan had won the election

Rivers politics is local no doubt, but it is Over for pdp, Our Votes will count, the security knows power has changed hands and that was shown today when Amaechi returned from abuja, a combined team of sss, dss,army, police, navy & civil defence was at the airport waiting his arrival

Wike can recruit as many boys as possible I wish him Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wao. So Amaechi is back to Port. Am sure the reception will be massive. The deputy governor really messed up. I salute my man Emma Chindah the Commissioner of Agric, he really stood firmly with Amaechi. The governorship election should be easier for APC now
Re: The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise by sluvy4tune(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
sanky346:
Wao. So Amaechi is back to Port. Am sure the reception will be massive. The deputy governor really messed up. I salute my man Emma Chindah the Commissioner of Agric, he really stood firmly with Amaechi. The governorship election should be easier for APC now

The guber election wont be a smooth ride for the Apc thou

I think Apc shud go on a full scale reconciliation, Weaken the camp of Wike grin

Sai Dakuku

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lagos - Voting Pdp Will Be The Worst Political Own Goal In Lagos History / Senator Teslim Folarin (PDP) Lost His Polling Unit To Ladoja (accord) / The War Against Boko Haram: A Chad Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.