Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing (7658 Views)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by lovejo(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing a live-in. The family became suspicious when their dad started giving her huge cheques to cash (£2k, £3k, £1k) so they put a secret surveillance camera and there it is......lol

http://www.ghananation.com/news/165808-ghanaian-girl-allegedly-caught-having-s3x-with-her-sick-client.html

1 Like

Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by countsparrow: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Dis man bone go break o
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by Lisaflex(f): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Ewwwww!
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by PunkyOh(f): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
What's that thing on top of her? Some people have no shame!
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by KrazyBone: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Nonsense sensational traffic inducing thread!

You say USA, but then again, you say the family became suspicious when he was giving out pounds(£).

What is the currency of the USA again? Crap journalism.

1 Like

Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by falconey(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:
What's that thing on top of her? Some people have no shame!

LOL thing or not he has a D1CK!
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by PunkyOh(f): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

LOL thing or not he has a D1CK!

SMH. I rest my case. Some people will fùck just about anything with a pulse just as long as IT has money. Astonishing. Eww.

To each their own.
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

SMH. I rest my case. Some people will fùck just about anything with a pulse just as long as IT has money. Astonishing. Eww.

To each their own.
You accused me of using money to attract girls in one of your posts. Why are you so much concerned about money?Don't feel bad I will take good care of you because you are poor.
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by lovejo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
KrazyBone:
Nonsense sensational traffic inducing thread!

You say USA, but then again, you say the family became suspicious when he was giving out pounds(£).

What is the currency of the USA again? Crap journalism.

I may be wrong about the country, it was sent to me by my aunt in US, I checked before posting and see that the network on the image is AT&T that is predominantly use in North America.
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by PunkyOh(f): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
You accused me of using money to attract girls in one of your posts. Why are you so much concerned about money?Don't feel bad I will take good care of you because you are poor.

Dude, go take your pills & then show me the post where *I* accused you of using money to attract females. I don't know you so how would I know what you do in your private life?

Waiting. .
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, go take your pills & then show me the post where *I* accused you of using money to attract females. I don't know you so how would I know what you do in your private life?

Waiting. .
My apologies! It's somebody else not you, nice lady. My bad. cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by PunkyOh(f): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
My apologies! It's somebody else not you, nice lady. My bad. cheesy cool cool cool

*narrows eyes*

Apology accepted.
Re: Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

*narrows eyes*

Apology accepted.
What is the eye thingy for? You might wanna see an oculist!

(1) (Reply)

Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / Why Short Women Are Better In Bed Than Tall Women / Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.