Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Countdown To May 29 : 58 Days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To May 29 : 58 Days. (362 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To May 29 : 58 Days. by donsmall94(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Please on this platform NL, we have 58 days to wait and keep advice rolling in to the President elect I am sure of something his aides are here and they would convey our message to HIM and his VP. Please let the advice be in the format that has been created from Twitter i.e. #babanowthatyouarethere
Please our advice might lay a platform upon which the government might work.
My own advice sha
#babanowthatyouarethere u said money recovered from corruption alone is enough to run the affairs of the nation, pls sir give us good roads. Our roads are death traps baba pls give us motorable roads.

Signed: Concerned Nigeria Youth.

Cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, seun

(1) (Reply)

Actually Checking Buhari's Memory Card B4 D Elections / Video (interview): Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, President - Elect With Amanphour On... / Make Uma Give Me Nobel Prize.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.