Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? (787 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Need Help I Had Sex Wit Ha And D Next Tin Is A Break Up I Get / When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Listen up gals, age is just a number, wat matters here is d person's maturity, some 20yrs old guys reason, care and behave better than some 30yrs old guys and vice versa (ceteris-paribus).
we could also discover dat most of dem dat have foolish issue in relationship are d above 30(s) but nevertheless There are about 7.5million ladies in case someone feels too important.
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by vjsmiles: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
just grin grin

Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by dharay99: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
7.5milla.? Go recount, ur census no complete,

Babes yapa dieeeeeeee.., lipsrsealed
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by mirexxx(f): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
ehen na! how old are u?? cheesy
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
What's up with all these age threads created this days

I'm sick of it undecided
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy grin cheesy
ehen na! how old are u?? cheesy

Lol. You asked a question and am gonna answer you - 20+ .
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by mirexxx(f): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2015
shegsky:

Lol. You asked a question and am gonna answer you - 20+ .
cheesy cool
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by ivyT(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
A lady gats to know who she's dealing with

As for me_ age is a number, I didn't put d 'but' there
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by ronald4lif(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Nothing wrong in that. She's right if she want to know the age of her woo-er.
Re: U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? by KrazyBone: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2015
What's wrong if she asks how old you are? And, if age is just a number, wtf do people scream when an 18 year old girl falls in love with, and wants to marry a 35 year old man?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why A Curvaceous Booty Drives Men Wild. / 7 Reasons She Will Lock You Out Of Her Heart / Facts Every Girl Must Understand About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.