Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,982 members, 7,896,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (271953 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
moca:

Just d normal conventional farmer like every other though hers wasn't big.
She is more of a market woman. Small farm around the house that contains everything.
But I noticed she can waka cheesy

How r u and urs?

Abeg make una put me for prayer o.
I can't walk again. It's so bad.
B4 I can try small but now,i cant.
This belle don finish me walai.

You are almost there. Drink lots of fruit and vegetable. Blend them together.
keep strong
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
Appetizer
Main course later o

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
Plain beans and carrot with sauce (2tbs palm oil)

Hello everyone..

Enjoy the long weekend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
Ha and I was just asking how are you now.
See me not reading before typing.

Jisike Biko.
Small small
moca:

She is more of a market woman. Small farm around the house that contains everything.

How r u and urs?

This belle don finish me walai.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
moca:

How r u and urs?

This belle don finish me walai

Tell Oga to carry you
During my last pregnancy,he became a beast of burden grin grin
When I return sef,I will call him at the driveway to come and remove me from the car because after sitting and driving for 40 minutes from work my legs will congeal grin grin and refuse to move grin grin
In the morning,he will come and bring down my legs from the double decker bed and sit me up then help me stand and walk me to the bathroom
My last pregnancy was really hard on me in the later months
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On May 01, 2015
Chillisauce:
Brocoli eba

Texture like amala. So I ate it it with okra soup.

Less cal

Edwife
cococandy
Babe3
efemenaxy

Looks exotic.

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Eyah...doh.

Don't worry, you go soon drop engine. But you know what? Abeg enjoy the peace and quite now, because when Moca Jnr arrives, it's going to be endless nappy changing and sleepless nights oh! smiley smiley
Hahahahaaaa! cheesy
I'm a very positive minded person else I will be gloomy always.
It's better to change nappy always than this.
But it's all for a good cause na tongue cheesy

I pity my smallie. Every time sorry.

@babyosisi, is it not when u see the man around? As I type, he is in another state.
Only me and my smallie most times.
I'm so lucky to have good nebor's. Once they see at d balcony, they will ask if I need anything.

@ coco, kiss
chilli,i see u kiss

Honestly, u ladies have been helping me a lot even at my worst moment. That time when I can't laugh out, I laugh inside me and it's like tonic.
Thanks all.

Who said I should blend veggie and fruits?
Abeg, i recently stopped vomiting o.
U want it to start again?
Mbok! cheesy kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:48pm On May 01, 2015
moca:

How r u and urs?

Men! If I could, I would transport myself back to the village and become a full blown farmer for at least one month! I go grind pepper, tomatoes, and onions with grinding stone. Trek far and fetch water from the stream borehole in those shiny iron buckets and place ontop of ma head...dey waka and swagger my ikebe along the foothpath.

I'll even get Chilli to accompany me on her bicycle and both of us will go to the farm together to plant vegetables and dig yam ridges...I know at the end of that one month, I go don burn many, many, calories.

**In Edwife's voice: Beauty is pain!*** cheesy tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:50pm On May 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Tell Oga to carry you
During my last pregnancy,he became a beast of burden grin grin
When I return sef,I will call him at the driveway to come and remove me from the car because after sitting and driving for 40 minutes from work my legs will congeal grin grin and refuse to move grin grin
In the morning,he will come and bring down my legs from the double decker bed and sit me up then help me stand and walk me to the bathroom
My last pregnancy was really hard on me in the later months

I don't know whether to empathize or laugh! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I don't know whether to empathize or laugh! cheesy cheesy

My dear
That's why people should have all their babies early
The last borns aka "oops there it is ,babies" do a hard one on us
I can't even tell you how and when this child was conceived
I was done with child bearing and rearing and taking precautions
How this kid entered my womb,I have no clue up till this day ROFL
We were very very shocked
In fact I was in tears
If he wasn't a spitting image of my husband with their opioro mango head,the man would have asked me to swear to an oracle that I didn't do kwanangida
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:13pm On May 01, 2015
babyosisi:

My dear
That's why people should have all their babies early
The last borns aka "oops there it is ,babies" do a hard one on us
I can't even tell you how and when this child was conceived
I was done with child bearing and rearing and taking precautions
How this kid entered my womb,I have no clue up till this day ROFL
We were very very shocked
In fact I was in tears
If he wasn't a spitting image of my husband with their opioro mango head,the man would have asked me to swear to an oracle that I didn't do kwanangida

grin grin grin

Er...it happened as a result of some kinda "games" you both played...and someone "scored" a goal. cheesy cheesy grin

Yep, my last pregnancy was kinda tough on me. Not as per feeling unwell or throwing up or having swollen legs, et al. I got none of that. It's just that it was a "big" pregnancy. I looked like I was carrying twins. People assumed I was carrying twins or more. It got to the point where even getting off the sofa was wahala in itself. Hubby was like, "this pregnancy's really got you" angry angry like say na me do myself?

Anyway, I used to get my sons to pull me up to my feet. They even helped in dragging me up the stairs. On the few occasions I went out with them, I was so slow on my feet, they had fun teasing me. angry sad Needless to say, when madam was finally taken out via C-section (head not engaged, most times her presentation was transverse) shocked shocked she came out weighing 5.37kg

I'm surprised I wasn't diabetic at all.

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Er...it happened as a result of some kinda "games" you both played...and someone "scored" a goal. cheesy cheesy grin

Yep, my last pregnancy was kinda tough on me. Not as per feeling unwell or throwing up or having swollen legs, et al. I got none of that. It's just that it was a "big" pregnancy. I looked like I was carrying twins. People assumed I was carrying twins or more. It got to the point where even getting off the sofa was wahala in itself. Hubby was like, "this pregnancy's really got you" angry angry like say na me do myself?

Anyway, I used to get my sons to pull me up to my feet. They even helped in dragging me up the stairs. On the few occasions I went out with them, I was so slow on my feet, they had fun teasing me. angry sad Needless to say, when madam was finally taken out via C-section (head not engaged, most times her presentation was transverse) shocked shocked she came out weighing 5.37kg

By my last month I was sleeping downstairs on the couch in the living room
After my morning bath I came down to make breakfast and stayed down
The children will get my nightgown and cover and I changed and stayed downstairs till morning
I will crawl up the stairs in the morning to take a bath or crawl down to the basement to use the bathroom there

After that experience,I asked the OBGYN to tie my tubes as soon as baby is born
I couldn't risk another pregnancy
I was huge too

Isn't it ironic how some women are praying and fasting for babies and others are taking measures not to have babies
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marbee(f): 11:24pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm pregnancy things not easy. I believe God gives extra strength to go through those moments.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:27pm On May 01, 2015
babyosisi:

By my last month I was sleeping downstairs on the couch in the living room
After my morning bath I came down to make breakfast and stayed down
The children will get my nightgown and cover and I changed and stayed downstairs till morning
I will crawl up the stairs in the morning to take a bath

After that experience,I asked the OBGYN to tie my tubes as soon as baby is born
I couldn't risk another pregnancy
I was huge too

Isn't it ironic how some women are praying and fasting for babies and others are taking measures not to have babies

Lol! True that.

Efe's shop is well and truely closed for business. I nor do again. Time now to jive and rock life to the fullest. Fun living and holiday modes fully activated... cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marbee(f): 11:27pm On May 01, 2015
This thread very motivating, any time I open this thread I must do my exercise.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:32pm On May 01, 2015
marbee:

Good on you sister! The trend is to get fit and healthy.

Illness, medication, etc shall not be our portion.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marbee(f): 11:34pm On May 01, 2015
babyosis very funny,enjoy yourself. grin

Thanks to efe for those exercises in YouTube, make I go do some. cool

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marbee(f): 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Good on you sister! The trend is to get fit and healthy.

Illness, medication, etc shall not be our portion.

Amen,wish you the same, kiss let me snap my tummy now and try stay healthy for one month, I will post the two pix here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:03am On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Men! If I could, I would transport myself back to the village and become a full blown farmer for at least one month! I go grind pepper, tomatoes, and onions with grinding stone. Trek far and fetch water from the stream borehole in those shiny iron buckets and place ontop of ma head...dey waka and swagger my ikebe along the foothpath.

I'll even get Chilli to accompany me on her bicycle and both of us will go to the farm together to plant vegetables and dig yam ridges...I know at the end of that one month, I go don burn many, many, calories.

**In Edwife's voice: Beauty is pain!*** cheesy tongue
The thing is most times we live sedentry kinda lifestyle. That's why it's accumulating.
Nobody hardly walks again.

So it's telling on us.
Also to belong, we eat junks instead of healthy cooked food.

When we do one or two adjustments, honestly we r good to go.

Eg I tried something with my baby. I never gave him biscuits and chocolates and all those things. Just normal balanced food.
Now he is finding it hard eating them.

cheesy me lovey that village feeling.
So refreshing and natural.
My prayer is to end up where I can call a village even if it's in d city.
I simply love d natural feeling and scenarios
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 02, 2015
marbee:
Yes,it is very motivational even though we deviate from d main thing sometimes. cheesy

Living well is not a rocket science.

A grandma friend of mine who is diabetic(83) still drinks beer.
It runs in her family but they manage it well by eating healthy food and still live fulfilled life.
This grandma still cooks. She can host battalions everyweek.
Always on d go.
She said the day she stops doing anything is d day she will quietly go home.

Even with helps everywhere, she still cooks.
All d children r scattered around the world so she travels anyhow. At 83?
I was highly impressed.
D only thing she don't do is drive.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:26am On May 02, 2015
moca:

cheesy me lovey that village feeling.
So refreshing and natural.
My prayer is to end up where I can call a village even if it's in d city.
I simply love d natural feeling and scenarios

So, so true. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Yep, my last pregnancy was kinda tough on me. Not as per feeling unwell or throwing up or having swollen legs, et al. I got none of that. It's just that it was a "big" pregnancy. I looked like I was carrying twins. People assumed I was carrying twins or more. It got to the point where even getting off the sofa was wahala in itself. Hubby was like, "this pregnancy's really got you" angry >:( like say na me do myself?

shocked

Lol so our madam was this much trouble? no wonder the high premium....doh

Babyosisi, I totally get your 'oops baby,' that happened with my 4th too. Cried and was in denial for 5 months. Especially since I thought we were experts in family planning. First 3 kids had 5 year gap between them ie 15 yrs preggie and delivery for 3 kids and here comes last baby 1 and half years after number 3. It was terrible!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 9:38am On May 02, 2015
Okra and ugwu fish n chicken

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
Moca, doh, kpele, e go better, what moms do eh? my eldest recently said moms should be handsomely paid for what they do. How much though can remunerate? the joy of hearing that munchkin cuddle you and call you mummy ahhhh
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:48am On May 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Appetizer
Main course later o

You are incorrigible kai! grin

Lol, you want Efe to vex with you? so what is the main course now eh?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:49am On May 02, 2015
smartmom:

Lol so our madam was this much trouble? no wonder the high premium....doh

Babyosisi, I totally get your 'oops baby,' that happened with my 4th too. Cried and was in denial for 5 months. Especially since I thought we were experts in family planning. First 3 kids had 5 year gap between them ie 15 yrs preggie and delivery for 3 kids and here comes last baby 1 and half years after number 3. It was terrible!

Lol @ "high premium"! Na so na. smiley

Yeah, thought I was / we were done with having more kids as the gap between her and our last son is nearly ten years. Needless to say, we've had to "re-learn" how to look after a baby. It's been all hands on deck sha...and good tutorials for her older brothers as per feeding, nappy changing, potty training, bottle making, bathing, and er...dealing with diva tantrums and girly drama. grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 10:03am On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol @ "high premium"! Na so na. smiley

Yeah, thought I was / we were done with having more kids as the gap between her and our last son is nearly ten years. Needless to say, we've had to "re-learn" how to look after a baby. It's been all hands on deck sha...and good tutorials for her older brothers as per feeding, nappy changing, potty training, bottle making, bathing, and er...dealing with diva tantrums and girly drama. grin

Ooooh perfffeect scenario for our princess. All only girls deserve that pampering and spoiling jare. Yes the boys will turn out well as daddies. My 1st, is an expert in baby care including nappy changing(even with the heavy duty one) burping, putting to sleep et al. And my princess and her dad hmm...dont they have drama, the girls...As I write, she is describing the exact type of new shoes she wants to her dad and she told her dad, he can buy her the latest Nokia Lumia phone for her next birthday(in her dream I murmured)

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 10:05am On May 02, 2015
moca:

Eg I tried something with my baby. I never gave him biscuits and chocolates and all those things. Just normal balanced food.
Now he is finding it hard eating them.

This is so true we eat only normal natural meals in my home. I am not a chocolate and biscuits person except a die-hard mcvities short bread fan. tongue
My sons grandma na big mama chocolate she bought a large cake for his birthday 2weeks ago. Although she knows it's not our thing as she pinch am give the boy come see spitting grin, I laugh I nearly piss for body. She was just shocked and kept saying it's a good thing because when my hubby was at my boys age he had finished all the icing on the cake before they could get to snap any pix.
Even sugar sef if you put for pap my pickin no go drink am he is used to no sugar or honey instead. It sounds boring but na health consign me o
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:57am On May 02, 2015
smartmom:

Ooooh perfffeect scenario for our princess. All only girls deserve that pampering and spoiling jare. Yes the boys will turn out well as daddies. My 1st, is an expert in baby care including nappy changing(even with the heavy duty one) burping, putting to sleep et al. And my princess and her dad hmm...dont they have drama, the girls...As I write, she is describing the exact type of new shoes she wants to her dad and she told her dad, he can buy her the latest Nokia Lumia phone for her next birthday(in her dream I murmured)

Lol! I woke this morning to the voice of a little someone whispering in my ears:

Daughter:Mum! Mum!!
Me: hmmm?

Daughter: can I have a princess bicycle? (£89.99) embarassed undecided
Me: (sleepy) yes

Daughter: And a pink scooter?
Me: Yes (anything to avoid early morning drama

Daughter: And blue Spiderman scooter (and something else I can't remember)
Me: (fully awake now) No!!

Daughter: (Grinning) okay but can I have the princess bike instead? (see negotiating skills oh!)
Me: Yes. D'you want pancakes for breakfast?
Daughter: Yes!

So much for a lie in on Saturday morning... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 1:38pm On May 02, 2015
My healthy breakfast!

A slice of wholemeal brown bread, look-alike fried egg with a sprinkle of black pepper and salad cress (no oil used &prepared with a non-stick pan), grapes, cucumber slices, ham, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and an orange. smiley

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
zemaye:

This is so true we eat only normal natural meals in my home. I am not a chocolate and biscuits person except a die-hard mcvities short bread fan. tongue
My sons grandma na big mama chocolate she bought a large cake for his birthday 2weeks ago. Although she knows it's not our thing as she pinch am give the boy come see spitting grin, I laugh I nearly piss for body. She was just shocked and kept saying it's a good thing because when my hubby was at my boys age he had finished all the icing on the cake before they could get to snap any pix.
Even sugar sef if you put for pap my pickin no go drink am he is used to no sugar or honey instead. It sounds boring but na health consign me o
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Imagining the scenerio cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! I woke this morning to the voice of a little someone whispering in my ears:

Daughter:Mum! Mum!!
Me: hmmm?

Daughter: can I have a princess bicycle? (£89.99) embarassed undecided
Me: (sleepy) yes

Daughter: And a pink scooter?
Me: Yes (anything to avoid early morning drama

Daughter: And blue Spiderman scooter (and something else I can't remember)
Me: (fully awake now) No!!

Daughter: (Grinning) okay but can I have the princess bike instead? (see negotiating skills oh!)
Me: Yes. D'you want pancakes for breakfast?
Daughter: Yes!

So much for a lie in on Saturday morning... cheesy

Looovl, smart girl. Pushing for the maximum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.