Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,021 members, 7,966,760 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (275903 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
smartmom:

Oooh my sides cheesy cheesy cheesy, that gives new meaning to 'caught in the act'. Children never learn, I bet you didnt know your mum probably did a similar thing too as a kid. I loved downing the condensed milk in the fridge. And return the empty tin in the fridge wink And when I remember the number of sugar cubes I 'ate' ugh!

What was your punishment pray tell??

She use to have this dozen of Dr-do-good. cheesy

Tiny and fat ones.
you will be asked to choose grin.
by the Timé I receive one stroke, the scream alone and taking off like usian bolt grin.

No matter how she holds me, I must wiggly out by the time I receive the first stroke.
come back later when popsi is back. kiss
correct man.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Chillisauce:

She use to have this dozen of Dr-do-good. cheesy

Tiny and fat ones.
you will be asked to choose grin.
by the Timé I receive one stroke, the scream alone and taking off like usian bolt grin.

No matter how she holds me, I must wiggly out by the time I receive the first stroke.
come back later when popsi is back. kiss
correct man.

Aaah e tu Chilli? looovl, and the daddies always have our backs. Always behaved ourselves when our dad travels o! now that I am a mummy, I see thesame scene replayed and I think it is really unfair that mummies are seen as villians angry

I remember being chased round the whole house to receive a jab on my bum for common boil on my shin(according to my nurse mum, it will heal faster and not leave any disfiguring scars) and my hero dad came in and ordered them to stop the tortous ordeal kai, I loved my dad to pieces wink You wonder why I was a daddy's girl? wink grin

-
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
babyosisi:

I don't have VVF
VVF doesn't affect those of us with ukwu nwanyi owerre
Ok! What is the medical name for your complication?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 08, 2015
all4naija:
Ok! What is the medical name for your complication?

Bladderitis weakitus = weak bladder grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2015
Chillisauce:

Just keep releasing the thing. sad
it's very natural.

But watch where you release it and know how to tune the sound. The smell will take care of itself base on wind direction

Kai
grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 7:31pm On May 08, 2015
babyosisi:

looovl, oh babyosisi, you wan kill person o cheesy cheesy cheesy bladderitis weakitus... my kids are looking at me strangely now wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
Ladies, what is the closest vegetable to ugwu or any vegetable that goes well with authentic native egusi ? Or something for efo soup?
I'm so tired of this chewy baby spinach.

Osisi, Efe, chilli, LaurenCoco, damiso and ya all please share.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2015
armyofone:
Ladies, what is the closest vegetable to ugwu or any vegetable that goes well with authentic native egusi ? Or something for efo soup?

Kale?
Collard green?

Those are the only ones that seem close to ugu to me.
Collard greens taste a bit like garden egg leaves. But they are strong in texture like ugu.

But nothing pass ugu sha. I've searched high and low angry

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
grin Kale for egusi? Have you tried it ?

cococandy:

Kale?
Collard green?

Those are the only ones that seem close to ugu to me.
Collard greens taste a bit like garden egg leaves. But they are strong in texture like ugu.

But nothing pass ugu sha. I've searched high and low angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On May 08, 2015
armyofone:
grin Kale for egusi? Have you tried it ?

Yes.
Nothing I never try for here o.
It was ok.
Just use a little not much.

But bitter leaf remains the best for egusi.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Chillisauce:

I just put little oil, throw my half chopped onion and garlic, fry for 1Min, throw in the tomatoes , seasonings, mushrooms etc..leave for 2min. put my rice and top water little above it. Close my pot.
put the timer for 12min. By the time I open that pot, correct jellof rice Don ready. No time cheesy

As for beans, when it's soft , I use my masher and mash the gaddam thing. Then leave it for more 3min or so. I don't wait for it to mash itself

grin grin grin grin

Chilli you can cook for Africa

Correct babe!

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Wow! You made that up! It took me more than two hours searching the internet for the medical term you gave without coming up with anything than your post on Nairaland. I am not your mumu, lady! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 12:28am On May 09, 2015
all4naija:
Wow! You made that up! It took me more than two hours searching the internet for the medical term you gave without coming up with anything than your post on Nairaland. I am not your mumu, lady! lipsrsealed
jeez you actually searched it?

Hehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by guseman(m): 1:01am On May 09, 2015
Chillisauce:

does it taste like egusi?
I tried almond soup and it tasted just like egusi

Yes... LOL.
At least for my mouth
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:10am On May 09, 2015
cococandy:
jeez you actually searched it?

Hehehehehe
Yes, I did. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:50am On May 09, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, I did. grin grin grin grin cheesy
you're funny. lipsrsealed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:19am On May 09, 2015
damiso:

Nice one Efe.. You sure do know how to make a proper spread

Chillisauce:

This woman you too like better thing oh.
Yummy.

Thanks ladies. smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:07am On May 09, 2015
armyofone:

Kale like most people have said.. I have not even tried it just seen it on alot of naija food blogs.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:11am On May 09, 2015
armyofone:

Definitely Bitter Leaf for your Egusi soup. Dunno about Efo Riro as I've never eaten it.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Yemiolads(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2015
cococandy:
you're funny. lipsrsealed
I don't think so. I am not a medical student and I am expected me to check out terms used in the field when I come across one. I think she is the funny person here by formulating a medical term. Bwahaha...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
Yam, sweet patato , and cocoyam mixed porridge .

One tablespoon of palm oil.
shrimps

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 09, 2015
Chillisauce:

shrimps

I can't see the shrimps on the porridge. You could have added chicken b r e a s t by cutting it into tiny pieces. It will make it taste nice. Why do you often use palm oil in your food?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 1:37pm On May 09, 2015
Chillisauce:

shrimps

I need to try this out today. I've got all the ingredients except cocoyam.

Abeg chillisauce, step by step process. How you take cook am?

Answer now-now pls...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 09, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I need to try this out today. I've got all the ingredients except cocoyam.

Abeg chillisauce, step by step process. How you take cook am?

Answer now-now pls...

Lol.
Top water slightly above your peeled Yam , cocoyam and potato. Not too mu c h water so it doesn't come out watery.
depending on the size, add crayfish , blended tomatoes (very little carrot) and one tablespoon of palm oil. Let it boil and soften then you add your shrimps and vegetable. stir and bring down.
forgive me..I'm mobile now. I'm sure you get my instruct wink

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2015
all4naija:
I can't see the shrimps on the porridge. You could have added chicken breast by cutting it into tiny pieces. It will make it taste nice. Why do you often use palm oil in your food?

I'm a village girl that can't do without palm oil.
In as much as it's said it causes cholesterol blah blah blah . I still believe it's very medicinal. I make sure I add my palm oil.

As per shrimps, open the food content, the shrimps are hidden there

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 09, 2015
Chillisauce:

I'm a village girl that can't do without palm oil.
In as much as it's said it causes cholesterol blah blah blah . I still believe it's very medicinal. I make sure I add my palm oil.

As per shrimps, open the food content, the shrimps are hidden there
Your village porridge looks nice. It is good to know there are still people who can prepare hygienic food in the African villages. Palm oil is mainly meant for making soaps and I don't think it is healthy for human consumption.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 09, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

Chilli you can cook for Africa

Correct babe!

Something tells me you are mocking me grin

No wahala, I go catch you
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
This guy,all4naija, do take it easy.
Don't be faster than ur shadow else ur shadow will start hunting u.
Have fun with others.

Some of these questions are very irrelevant and uncalled for and can piss one off.

I won't be surprised if at d rate u r going u clash with somebody.
If u want to know how a certain food is prepared or something like that, ask like others.

I'm sure u r younger than the last born in d family of these folks so respect is in order.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2015
moca:
This guy,all4naija, do take it easy.
Don't be faster than ur shadow else ur shadow will start hunting u.
Have fun with others.

Some of these questions are very irrelevant and uncalled for and can piss one off.

I won't be surprised if at d rate u r going u clash with somebody.
If u want to know how a certain food is prepared or something like that, ask like others.

I'm sure u r younger than the last born in d family of these folks so respect is in order.
I have no idea of what you are talking about.Can you explain better?! angry

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 09, 2015
all4naija:
Your village porridge looks nice. It is good to know there are still people who can prepare hygienic food in the African villages. Palm oil is mainly meant for making soaps and I don't think it is healthy for human consumption.

Avocado is used for facial cleanSing
lime used for bleaching
cucumber etc. Since they are used for cleansing, should we say they are not meant to be eaten?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.