Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! (1309 Views)

Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money / Yoruba Ladies Fighting In A Saloon Over A Man Tore Themselves Apart (Video) / Is This Right , Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies Fighting (see Photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! by Biggynt(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2015
It is a shame the rate at which some ladies of today are loosing their pride and morals carelessly all because of money. One of them went behind the back of her colleague to corner the fat account of a businessman after giving the man her body. The second lady also gave her body to the man but the man still gave his account to just one of them.

http://www.naijatalkative.com/2015/04/na-wa-o-see-what-businessman-did-to.html
Re: See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! by IykeChukz(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Our Social Media of the day needs to embrace Change...

Quruption everywhere even when the news is not in Joke Section.
Re: See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! by Airforce1(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2015
women and money are inseparable
Re: See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! by datguru: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:
women and money are inseparable

I tell you, na so I tell one girl wey dey form for me say my father dey contest for senator, her mood change. Lol. Since then na she dey call me
Re: See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! by Airforce1(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

I tell you, na so I tell one girl wey dey form for me say my father dey contest for senator, her mood change. Lol. Since then na she dey call me

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Performs Shirtless For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (see Photos) / Jimmy Atteh Passes On!!! / Gabrielle Union Refuses To Acknowledge D.wade Break Baby In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.