Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,847 members, 7,882,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company (1777 Views)

Vacancy For A Personal Assistant In An Oil Company / Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. / SIWES/I.T Students Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Pls ,I need u to assist my female friend.she studied PETROLEUM ENGINEERING.... she needs an oil company where she will do her I.T,she is very brilliant and has good intellectual...... if u hv any oil company that can accept her for her to startup her I.T at once,pls ping me....thank you....God bless u

when u call her,tell her you from uche

her number 07015209546
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2015
help assist
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by stunningjudy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
If she's in Port Harcourt, she should go to nlng office and drop her letter, passport, id. She can equally check out trans amadi, tecon oil etc.
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by Tenny10: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
If she's in Lagos, walk in to Ascon oil @ Balarabe Musa VI, Portplus Ltd @ Imam Abibu Adetoro off Ajose Adeogun also in VI.
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by naijaedutech: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
visit www.nlng.com to apply for IT. It's ongoing now
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 5:47am On Apr 03, 2015
more suggestions pls....thank you
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2015
or better still call her directly,her phone number is above...her name is miss cynthia
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2015
call
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
pls call
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
pls call.
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by jamanuka: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaedutech:
visit www.nlng.com to apply for IT. It's ongoing now
Can't see link on homepage...Can you help with a more direct link?
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
pls call her
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by stunningjudy(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
msochi:
pls call her
Seriously?? She needs the help n we v suggested places and u expect us to call her? There's nothing I won't see undecided

1 Like

Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by twaintoy(f): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
stunningjudy:

Seriously?? She needs the help n we v suggested places and u expect us to call her? There's nothing I won't see undecided
There's more to this I guess.
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by stunningjudy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
twaintoy:
There's more to this I guess.
I tell u.
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by naijaedutech: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by jamanuka: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
pls call her.
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
pls call her
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by dollyptosh(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
msochi:
pls call her
Are your for real?? call ko
kola ni
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by Wendy80(f): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
stunningjudy:

So funny. Was LoL when I saw call her.
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by Wendy80(f): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
msochi:
pls call her

Instead of u to refer 'her' to Job sites, u are there asking pple to Call her (you).
Hope she doesn't end up in the hands of Fraudsters with her phone no on social media.
jamanuka is utilising opportunity u are waiting for phone call.
I will call her soon grin
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 5:43am On Apr 08, 2015
pls post here any on going I .T JOB website of any of these oil companies here please
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by twaintoy(f): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Op, I won't be surprised to knw you are d lady. Na now u dey ask for I.T job websites. where were u when Pple were giving you websites. U dey find mugu caller abi?

1 Like

Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
;
Re: ########### Help!.... I Need To Do My I.t In An Oil Company by msochi: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bottling Company ( Coca-cola) / Slot Engineering Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Graduates / Apply For Ongoing National Steel Raw Material Exploration Agency Recruitment 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.