Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Three Wishes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Wishes (592 Views)

Happy New Year Wishes 2016 In Hindi / Happy Durga Puja Bangla Quotes Wishes Message SMS Pics / Three Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Wishes by NumberOne2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
A woman was out golfing one day, and hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.
The frog said to her," If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog and the frog said, "Thank you, but I forgot to mention that there was a condition to your wishes- that whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better."
The woman said," That'll be fine."

For her first wish she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, and that women will flock to him." The woman replied, "That will be okay, because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have eyes for me." So poof! She becomes the most beautiful woman in the world

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said," That will make your husband the richest man in the world, and he will be 10 times richer than you." The woman said," That will be okay, because what is mine is his, and what is his is mineā€¦" so, poof! She becomes the richest woman in the world.

The frog then enquired about her third wish, and she answered," I'd like a mild heart attack."
Re: Three Wishes by Taaheey(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dat woman na correct naija woman!!!
Re: Three Wishes by darksuit(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Professional crook with a plan

(1) (Reply)

Trou Faux / Yo Mama Jokes / Lol Funny Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.