Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,901 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram (1389 Views)

Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by RealDil: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
See the drama that went down yesterday between Halima Abubarka and her fans after she posted a message asking followers not post adverts on her instagram page.

Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by Bloomyloo: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol.

Her major beef is that u people dont usually like her pics and nothing else.
I feel her pain.

To the company, all u need do is contact those trolls APC used on Nairaland to deliver like to comments on Buhari. Pay them to be liking her pics even if no be una mind.
That way she wud allow u sell on her page.
Nawa o!!
Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by missbehave247(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Who is halima aburaka
Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by RealDil: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
And there is more

Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by RealDil: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Lol.
Her major beef is that u people dont usually like her pics and nothing else.
I feel her pain.
To the company, all u need do is contact those trolls APC used on Nairaland to deliver like to comments on Buhari. Pay them to be liking her pics even if no be una mind.
That way she wud allow u sell on her page.
Nawa o!!

Its true that was her major beef and that shows how vain she is. Lol
Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by RealDil: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
missbehave247:
Who is halima aburaka

Hahahahahaaa...Evulz!!
Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
some fans like trouble no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by RealDil: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:
some fans like trouble no be small grin

Me i gbadun the babe reply o! My best line na "does it stop your oxygen?" Lwkmd
Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by benuejosh: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
halima can you please jega her?
Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by RealDil: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
benuejosh:
halima can you please jega her?

Hahahaaa....she rather orubebed the lady
Re: Halima Abubarka Fights Fans On Instagram by RealDil: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
@missbehave247 this is Halima ooo

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Fiancee Shows Off Her Bare 8 Month Old Baby Bump / Brother Eulogises Late Gbenga Adeboye 12-years After Death / President Jonathan Pack Personal Belongings Out Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.