Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,110 members, 7,949,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda (46926 Views)

Biafra Not For Ndigbo Alone –ipob / Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2015
chuose:
Yoruba People make me laugh.

Yoruba people formed APC, this we all know.

Yoruba people gave the party to the Hausa's, this we can all see.

This simply means that Yoruba people have no backbone.

I dont think the Igbo's forming a party and handing it over to another region.
I don't see the Northerners forming a party and handing it over to anybody.
We the middle belt people will never form a party and hand it over to anybody else.

The Yorubas are surely cowardly as has been rumoured.

YOU BUY SOMEONE ELSE CHOPS, ONLY IN YORUBA LAND

Word!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by uncjay(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2015
realGURU:
Gej till 2019
chaii.... U still dream oooo, ko ko ko ko ko wake up...admin don change!!! Deal with it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by huptin(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
When Asari and his militants brought Nigeri's economy to its kness under Obasanjo, the didn't need any help from Igbos to do that.

This myth about millitants bringing Nigeria's economy to its knees during Obasanjo's regime has been allowed to stay too long..... the truth is during Objs time the economy was growing at about 7% annually, we paid off the debts of about $18Bn, and we had very robust foreign reserves and money saved up in excess crude account.

so how did the millitants bring the economy to its knees? yes they disturbed the flow of oil from the offshore oil wells, the nation simply moved onshore, Nigeria was losing about 200,000 barrels of oil during Obasanjos time it has since increased to 400,000 barels under Goodluck. So tell me how exactly did the millitants bring the economy to its knees during Obasanjo's tenure.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Rexnegro(m): 12:41am On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Asari Dokubo is simply crazy for dragging my people into his madness.......with time he will calm down
Nooo if him calm down he's a BASTARD... Maybe he tink say buhari na gej wey no know anytin about military and their operations...now we re talking about a man , one time military general with a master degree from war college US..make asari no calm down in fact I dare am to continue his threat...I like the way igbos has desist from him. Nobody want crisis/war again na...don't no what he's fighting for again after his broda has been beaten blue black in an election that's free fair and credible...why he no rant in 2011 when this same prof jega declare gej as the winner? and clearly too that election was fair and free at least to a reasonable extend...but unfortunately for him his bro gej didn't do well during and still his time till may 29, esp on insecurity and corruption issues which asari himself may have benefited from. And now he want to pull the igbos to his side ? This same me saying sai baba will be the first nigerian to thumb print against buhari if him too follow the path of gej.... And as for asari if he tink say stopping crude oil exploration wey God distributed to their land him dey give threat on..then I can only am sorry for him and his people. Funny enough their mercy is at the doorstep of the igbos..how do I mean ? Fine now look at the ijaw nation , by land mass they re not qualify to be endorse as a nation by the international communities , so its only when the igbo pity them and carry them along for the biafra struggle then and only then they can say ok we re going with the igbos...but as it is now I pity asari cos d igbos just shunned him that u are OYO ooooo. BASTARD fat ewu omo jati jati ode oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Rexnegro(m): 1:02am On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:
Cowards everywhere
Seriously I concur...one from ekiti state called fayose , two from lagos called bode george and obanikoro, two from rivers state called wiked and amaechi deputy for defeating without foresight, two from osun state called femi fani kayode and omisore , three from bayelsa orubebe , asari , patience jonathan and finally one from nairaland...that's if u quote to abuse me.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by swezenberg(m): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Where are those robots that post "GEJ till 2019" or "No vacancy in Aso Rock"

But some people are dull sha. You have 6 regions but just 2 regions wants to defeat 3 regions locked down for APC by getting some remnans from the 6th region.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 03, 2015
this idiot that made this statement should be flogged. who is he to speak for ndi-igbo? well, he is one of the APC mercenaries, they only know how to rant. abeg make una do fast make 1naira equal to 1dollar. una say goodluck train na locomotive trains, I want that speed train una promise ooo.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by lastpage: 5:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Realdeals:
Listen to the clear call conversation between President Jonathan and Gen Muhammadu Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNXGhQf_GaY

When God says its your time, even your enemy will work on your behalf!

#saiBaaba, where are thine enemies? Look behind you and you shall find them no more!

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by smsshola(m): 5:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Adufetohposh:
cool
Lol i wo gan 1st lady@ur signature.Nice one blow ur trumpet who kno you will one day...Aisha neva believe it neither did Osinbajo dream of it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by persius555(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Niger deltans, beware of Asari dokubo. He is a pure fraudster, without the sufferings of the niger deltans at heart. He is only clamouring for his personal gains.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Igbo sef eh. Do they need a soothsayer to tell them they can't become president WITHOUT the north? The yorubas r too independent minded to vote for JUST one candidate n will always share their votes. Why did "Asaro" even build his university in Benin republic sef, land don finish for Niger-delta?
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by shizzleStar: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2015
I stand with asari, his motive is to seek justice and fairness on distribution of wealth. Even if he has another selfish intention, its immaterial because he is fighting against the subjugation and oppression the people of the entire ND and their emancipation.

My suggestion however is for him to tarry a while, if the so called 'change' the apc clamoured and have now got does not reflect the wishes and agitation of most Nigerians especially from the ND and SE, then the question of a definite uprising cannot be ruled out.

As for the FOOL, samuel udeogu, he spoke for himself. He is a complete nonentity whose outburst was based on personal interest. His comment sold him out when he said we are 'extremely happy' about buhari winning the election. On this i say he is on his own

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Onyi42:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/asari-dokubo-told-to-leave-ndigbo-alone-in-his-propaganda/

Asari is making sense brothers. Truth is bitter if the oil is in the North will they allow peace in this country.

2 if Buhari was the president and loss election will the North accept the result

3. If Buhari was the president and militant are fighting for their right in Niger-delta will he not send the entire military to kill all that lives there

4. Change is good I love it,but my question is this can he really give us change considering those in his party has some questionable character

Those of us that want to embrace peace should take the out come of the election and forge ahead,Nigeria belongs to us all and life is precious so let give Buhari support so that we can move forward

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
themodernman:

Lets not digress on d main issue I was discussing. We're talking about leadership position here & not d betterment of d Igbos which is something you brag about a lot. The

Hausas are proud of dr situation dats why they are d way they are. You should thank God most of them av decided to remain unempowered cos if coupled with their

leadership streak I'm sure you'll loathe them more dan you do now-ds time with envy...and lemme remind you, there's an ongoing change in d North now..e.g Kaduna

they're really empowering themselves educationally..it wont be long b4 they achieve that aspect too. The message here is dat Attitude is wat determines Altitude. The

igbos refuse to accept something is wrong with them attitude-wise & until then even d "bambiala" & " almajiri" will meet up & overtake them soon enough.
You do have a point but the problem is most people from the West who have never stepped their feet in East nor do anything to find out why the Igbos are the way they are, tend to think the Igbos feel they are wise. Some even tag them as being rude and obnoxious. The attitude of the Igbos when it comes to politics lies in the expression "Igbo ewe eze". Untill you live in their natural habitant will you understand that it has nothing to do with thinking they are wise but just culture. Culture that no amount of bashing/preaching will change in the near future. So my dear bro I suggest you do a little study and you will be amazed at why they are the way they are. As for the Northerns and them liking things the way they are is just want you think. By virtue of birth am a Northerner and has spent a large proportion of both my childhood and adult years up there. I can tell you with facts that you are wrong if you really think they like things the way they are, the bottomline is that they dont know how else couple with other factors.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Awaja(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Gbagammmm
Asari u hear am?
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by EagleNest(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2015
He spoke my mind.

Finally, reality is setting-in and Igbos eyes are now gradually being cleared!

When you walk alone, you die alone. No one should be an island to the other.

We need each other and should embrace peace. The only hope for presidency from Igbo extraction is on the platform of all Nigerians.

Meanwhile charity must first begin at home. Build a platform and ask for support from others.

Let's not live in the past. Let's make sure that gory history of the past does not repeat itself.

Let's be mature for once. Mistake should not be repeated again!
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by asala1: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=Texcoco post=32284689][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by joeshed(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
an Igbo man has spoken... But he forgot that the niger deltas are part of the igbos...
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by honeric01(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2015
What does this mean?

“Ndigbo are enemies to the North or Western Nigeria
but partners in Nigeria project and no one, including
Asari-Dukubo should remind us of the past which is
now history. I do hope he is not trying to engender
crisis with his utterances so that Ndigbo in the North
and Western Nigeria will bear the brunt. Asari-Dokubo
is not and can never be the mouthpiece of Ndigbo and
should be disregarded forthwith”.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Okeikpu(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Jarus:
In the First Republic, Igbo (Zik, NCNC) and the North (Sardauna/Balewa, NPC) formed alliance that was too much for the West (Awolowo, AG), and AG, not having enough seats in the parliament to produce Awo as Prime Minister, Awo could only become opposition leader, while the team with majority (NPC and NCNC) produced President (Zik, NCNC) and Prime Minister (Balewa, NPC).

In the second republic, NPN was dominated by Northerners and Igbos, and they produced president (Shagari) and VP (Ekwueme).

Igbos and the North in civilian dispensations have always been friends, while Yoruba traditionally played opposition.
Mom
This is the first time Yoruba is involved in mainstream. You can hardly achieve mainstream by not forging alliance. The current generation of Igbos do not appear to get this, and the SW outsmarted them.
Shut da 4uck up....
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Jarus:
In the First Republic, Igbo (Zik, NCNC) and the North (Sardauna/Balewa, NPC) formed alliance that was too much for the West (Awolowo, AG), and AG, not having enough seats in the parliament to produce Awo as Prime Minister, Awo could only become opposition leader, while the team with majority (NPC and NCNC) produced President (Zik, NCNC) and Prime Minister (Balewa, NPC).

In the second republic, NPN was dominated by Northerners and Igbos, and they produced president (Shagari) and VP (Ekwueme).

Igbos and the North in civilian dispensations have always been friends, while Yoruba traditionally played opposition.

This is the first time Yoruba is involved in mainstream. You can hardly achieve mainstream by not forging alliance. The current generation of Igbos do not appear to get this, and the SW outsmarted them.
Wot does ur silly comment have to do with d issue of discourse??! Go n sit down!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Deltagiant:
Who is this village charlatan, UDEOGU?

To infer that WE Ndigbo are "EXTREMELY" happy with the result is incomprehensible and even more insulting!

Yes, we accept the result but to say we are extremely happy that the candidate we voted for lost was an act of stup.idity and cowardice on the part of Mr. Udeogu who is certainly speaking for himself. He should equally leave Asari alone. Asari hasn't said what we've not heard from the North before.

Nonsense! Anuofia. Ifere megbu kwagi ebea!
He's an ebonyi man, more like hausa man.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2015
An2elect2:

you have always hated them, you are just letting us know now.

By and by, nobody cares.
Tell dem pls!
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2015
GentleToks:

In other threads, I told Igbos not to allow Asari Dokubo to use them to fight his war against the Northerners and Westerners, some attacked me verbally but thank God that one of their own know what Asari is planning to do.

He took all his investment to Benin so as to keep them safe in case of a war. Eventually, Igbo investments all over the country ll be the collateral damage in a war just like the way Ijaw has used Igbo political dividends as a collateral damage in the last election. I thought Igbos are smart ooo; you guys are very smart but you have turned out vulnerable as a result of your hatred towards the Northerners and probably the Westerners and Ijaws are taking advantage of your vulnerability.
Blah blah blah!!!! Igbos give u sleepless night, I can see.
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Ngokafor:

....Just shut up and leave Igbos out of your smelly mouth..it can't be too hard for you lots can it?..cowardly clown.
If igbos decide to join forces with ND, dey'll talk, now Igbos want to choose deir fight by not joining ND and as expected dey are still talkng!!!! We dont care!!! Talk! Talk and talk all u want!!! Time will tell
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
stan241:
Though he may not be the most popular igbo man or the spokesperson for the igbos he is spot on...I remember saying something similar on the other thread and some persons termed me a fool....we the igbos are not interested in anything that even remotely sounds like "war" Asari is on his own because its not ijaw people that are living in droves with investments all over Nigeria hence its not his people that will receive the highest loss when the time comes...hapu ndi igbo aka and fight the north and west yourself
Nobody termed u a fool, just dont open ur homefront to attacks with ur utterances!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by BABAKABIRU301(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2015
themodernman:

But the ITK, oversense & inhospitable mien of d igbos will always be their greatest undoing. An igbo man was complaining to me dat d SW fucccked dem up & as I was

explaining to him d importance of d SW & NC politically(especially during 2011 dat helped GEJ when Tinubu sold out to him) d guy sensed "tribalism" & walked out...I just

shook my head in pity for him & dr kin...with their hot blood they will continue to wallow in political oblivion. A pity.
Incoherent Rabbish!!! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
themodernman:

Lets not digress on d main issue I was discussing. We're talking about leadership position here & not d betterment of d Igbos which is something you brag about a lot. The

Hausas are proud of dr situation dats why they are d way they are. You should thank God most of them av decided to remain unempowered cos if coupled with their

leadership streak I'm sure you'll loathe them more dan you do now-ds time with envy...and lemme remind you, there's an ongoing change in d North now..e.g Kaduna

they're really empowering themselves educationally..it wont be long b4 they achieve that aspect too. The message here is dat Attitude is wat determines Altitude. The

igbos refuse to accept something is wrong with them attitude-wise & until then even d "bambiala" & " almajiri" will meet up & overtake them soon enough.
Gibberish. Oga just shut up and watch, U r not God. Almajiris and bambiala overtaking igbos?! Lmao!!! D heart of man is indeed wicked and desperate!!! U wish!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by Neplusultra(f): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I TOT IJAWS ARE YOU BROTHERS! angry angry

WHEN YOU WERE INSULTING ME AND MY LINEAGE FOR POINTING OUT TO YOU THAT IJAWS HATED THE IGBOS DID YOU EVER AGREE THAT THEY ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS? angry angry

NOW THEY ARE NO LONGER YOUR BROTHERS - RIGHT?

UNTIL YOU OPEN A THREAD ON NAIRALAND AND PUBLICLY APOLOGISE TO ALL THE NAIRALAND IGBOS WHO FOUGHT FOR CHANGE FOR THE INSULTS YOU HEAPED ON THEM BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO SUPPORT IDIOCY, THAT CURSE I PLACED ON YOU WILL CONTINUE TO NEGATIVELY HINDER YOUR PROGRESS!

VERY WICKED HUMAN BEING!

NNAFA GA EBEE GI INTI! angry angry

IFE OJOO GA NE SO GI NA NDU GI NINE! angry angry

ONYE UCHU! angry angry

BLOODY IDIOTIC MODAFUKA! angry angry angry angry
Easy dere! U shudnt place curse on any igbo person cos of ndi ijaw, biko welu ya nwayoo
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by CR77(f): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Thunder fire dat ur hand way u take type this tongue tongue
mikeczay:
thunder fire you. you were always screaming gej till 2019, now you are famzing. maggot
Re: Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda by stan241(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Neplusultra:
Nobody termed u a fool, just dont open ur homefront to attacks with ur utterances!!!
Really you again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.