Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,695 members, 7,924,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari (39743 Views)

Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by meccuno: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
May 29 marks the end of freedom of speech.......FR Mbaka the fulani herdman doesn't listen to advice oh! And he would put you in prison without any reason......Lolz .....just for the fun of it...

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Alexander001(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
kimond101:

General Buhari knows what he's doing
He's not the kind of person that can be bullied around
Most of our leaders are corrupt and there's no way he can achieve this presidency without working with them.
I believe he has a stance on corruption which is what is affecting most Nigerians
my thought exactly, you guys shouldn't be surprised when starts probing them apc corrupt fellows.

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Alexander001(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Did anyone notice this? #NigeriaDecides
GMB won elections with total votes of
(15,424,921)
While GEJ lost with total votes of (12,853,162)
Now see the Hand of GOD in this:
(1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1)= 28
(1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2)= 28
Can anyone define this?
And elections were held on March 28
I Love Naija … God is Great.

2 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by honourhim: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am not a catholic but his message convinced me to support Buhari. It was an eye opener to the fact that we need not allow tribal sentimrnt cover our sense of knowing that Jonathan has performed below expectation and therefore needs to be changed.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by solex2agali(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
calebu:
buhari is unyielding,he is nt sober,he doesnt listen to advice,so rv father no waste ur saliva

I want to believe that you have accepted the GMB as elected president. You better erase GEJ from ur mind and hung GMB
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg una see or hear from pastor ayo oritsejafor?
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by toprealman: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

What was the Chimaroke prediction and where is your evidence of it?
engage your brain dear, he is a mortal being. Who didn't know that GEJ WILL fail?
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Though people like Tinubu and Amechi welcomed your first message cos it helped them with their campaign but with this your new advise of letting go of wrong people when selecting cabinets will definitely spoil show for Tinubu cos am sure by now he must have finished preparing list of those Buhari must appoint according to their initial agreement... Nigeria politics is the most lucrative business in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Macelliot(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Catholic Church and Islamists are united in the destruction of Israel.

The Zionist movement confirms the predictions of John in Revelations about the end time.

The Catholic church has been the first organized anti-Semitic order prior to Islamists bent on destroying Israel.

Jonathan is hated by the Catholic church because of his alliance with Israel.

Fathe Mbaka is an agent of destabilization.

This your comment is very ridiculous.
How can Jonathan be hated by the Catholic Church?
Do you know that 65% of Igbos are Catholics. Whereas, Jonathan won 95% of the Total Igbo votes.... Tell me, how did they hate him?
WombRaiders:
Since the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN, there are no bombings of Catholic churches in the north.

The Catholic church is a den of ped0philles, homosexuals and satanists!

You chose to support CAN(political wing of PDP).
You condemed the true Church of Christ because what a Priest said by the oracle of the Holy Spirit differs from yours.... Majority of your Pastors prophesy wasn't fulfilled.
But at the end, the Priest was right....
YOU see ur life.
What goes around always comes around
Repent & Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
good advice

#ogomegbukwanam
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by olaniyanc: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
hijacke:
Ok

Father Mbaka, the father of them all. The Oracle of God. The man standing like Daniel in Babylon. Daniel won his battle and so also is Father Mbaka of Nigeria. Praise the Lord. Halellluyah x7!!!!!+

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by rikki100: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oyedepo is a fool. I say this with no regrets or apologies. Selfish and self centered god of men. I guess by now he has opened the gates of hell, gone in and locked himself inside. SMH for winners members.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by makooma: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
U are truely a Catholic priest .I pray that ur God will continue to show u the way .Amen
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nickymezor(f): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Raiders:
God bless Father Mbaka
Amen....Sai Baba pls do listen up...its for ur own gud n OURS...Shikena, magana yakare smiley
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nickymezor(f): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
realGURU:
Gej till 2019?
For ya mind baa
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by JOACHINpedro: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by djbazz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
kahal29:
Fiery Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has congratulated General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) on his victory in the March 28 Presidential election.
Mbaka, whose New Year Message, “From Goodluck to Badluck,” became a major talking point during the campaigns for the election, said Buhari’s emergence was a divine victory for all Nigerians.
Speaking through his spokesman, Maximus Ugwuoke, Mbaka also noted that Buhari’s victory was a fulfillment of his prophecy in the New Year Message.
However, he urged the President-Elect to seek divine wisdom before appointing people who will work with him.
According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan’s biggest problem was that he surrounded himself with the “wrong people.”
Mbaka advised Buhari to avoid making the same mistake.
The cleric’s spokesman said, “It is with vindictive joy and glory to God that the Adoration Ministry, the nation and indeed the world saw the fulfillment of Fr. Mbaka’s New Year prophesy of change with the miraculous, victorious emergence of General Muhammed Buhari at the March 28th polls as the President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“We wish to restate that before President Goodluck became the President of this country, Fr. Mbaka prophesied it in his message titled ‘Okolo.’
“Today again, Buhari’s victory, among other lessons it portends to Nigerians, has once more confirmed to all and sundry that Fr. Mbaka is indeed a true Prophet of God and that his New Year message was indeed from the Oracle of the Holy Spirit as he declared.

“The ministry with magnanimous heart holds no grudges against anyone who attacked it in one way or the other at the rage of the controversies surrounding Fr. Mbaka’s message and view their actions as being orchestrated by their misconstruing of Fr. Mbaka’s prophetic calling.

“The Ministry joins the rest of Nigerians to congratulate Buhari as God’s chosen instrument of change to tackle the myriads of problems facing Nigeria and pray God to endow him with the wisdom to go about this onerous task.
“We see Buhari’s victory as divine victory to all Nigerians irrespective of our religious and ethnic divide.”
Urging Buhari to seek divine wisdom before choosing the people he would work with, he said, “The prayer of Fr. Mbaka is that God will give Buhari wisdom not to surround himself with wrong people – that was the major problem Jonathan’s administration faced.
“Fr. Mbaka has advocated that Nigerians should be patient with Buhari because the holes dug in the country are too much – holes of corruption, holes of unemployment, among others.”
The cleric said he will be the first to condemn Buhari if he fails to live up to expectations.

http://www.punchng.com/news/surround-yourself-with-right-people-mbaka-tells-buhari/

I pray he doesn't go back on his words lik he did 2 ohakim in. 2011... Dat he was sorry and his info was wrong.... My question is does d holy ghost mislead people... MBAKA WHY! MBAKA WHY!! MBAKA WHY!!!
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by italo: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
toprealman:
engage your brain dear, he is a mortal being. Who didn't know that GEJ WILL fail?

Now that GEJ has failed, it is easy for any riff-raff to claim he knew GEJ would fail.

3months ago, when Fr Mbaka said it, risking his career, reputation and life over it, GMB didn't look like he had the momentum to win. That's why many found it easy to castigate him.

...and I never said Fr Mbaka is immortal. Engage you eyes.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by frankzone: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2015
preselect:
it is my Opinion that Rev Fr Mbaka will do well to concentrate on the gospel. . .
And what else is the gospel?
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by philips70(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Solowande:
so u are claiming tinubu na d right person. Even my primary three students know tinubu as a thief

If ever you are liberated from the bondage PDP put you for 16 yrs by the incoming administration you should pray to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu every morning after God. Your primary three students might be wrong. No court of law has convicted him of theft of public funds.

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by MeandSum: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2015
lokito:
Buhari's victory was a SURPRISE and a divine intervention. Sometimes surprises dey make person dey dumbfounded o.

For instance, this evening I give our Easter goat some grasses and weed, that's small Igbo (marijuana leave). The goat beat nonsense comot for our Bulldog head. See nodding. I was also SURPRISED. Lol

That's animal cruelty. I can "understand" doing that to a goat you'll be eating in few days but why punish your dog that's supposed to be a family member and a friend? not funny!
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2015
aanumama:
Sai baba, abeg listen to father mbaka o,
Its time father Mbaka replace pastor bling bling.

grin grin grin...Make mr jafor catch you.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by toprealman: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2015
italo:

Now that GEJ has failed, it is easy for any riff-raff to claim he knew GEJ would fail.

3months ago, when Fr Mbaka said it, risking his career, reputation and life over it, GMB didn't look like he had the momentum to win. That's why many found it easy to castigate him.

...and I never said Fr Mbaka is immortal. Engage you eyes.
Engaging your brain is key son!
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by joywendy(f): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2015
nonsense!!

Nigerians like to over hype what is not meant to be hyped.

so what if his prophecies came true?

it was obvious with the way things where going that buhari might end up winning, i don't get why people are falling for this.

To the advise he gave that's something anyone could advise any leader anywhere, nothing special.

If he is truly a prophet why didn't "holyspirt" reveal to him where those chibok girls are? why didn't it tell us where the boko haram folks are hiding?

prophecy ko prophecy ni angry

pastors deceiving the masses since 19bc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Ngige's case comes to mind. He did not only surround himself with the wrong people, he got rigged into the position. Then what happened?

GMB will shock some fellows. Even the ibos wont believe it cos they will be out massively to vote him 2019

If only you know how much the people of God have prayed for a solution
I know God has answered our prayer
Our vote now counts
Thats all that i wanted..at most, 4 yrs of dormancy and we wont hesitate to push u out.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by MeandSum: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Ariel20:
Father Mbaka has set himself apart.. God bless you sir

He did nothing of such. Provide 50 predictions he made in the last 5 years and I'll show you 40 that didn't come true. It's called been lucky.

MaleoPearls:
I would heed this man's advice if I were the General. We all know he was one of the few men of God that spoke outrightly about the ills of the outgoing regime.

General, please do as he says. He can be trusted.

Again, it's pure luck (based on greed in the reverend father's case). Predicting an event which inherently has only two possible outcome does not make one a man of God. I know people who can do better and they don't claim to speak to God. Heck, a lot of animals do better. Paul the Octopus comes to mind. He predicted correctly 13 out of 15 matches world cup matches.

I knew right before APC's convention that whosoever wins it has a 75% chance of becoming the next president. As soon as Buhari became the nominee that chance went to 95% leaving 5% chance of failure to the "Known Unknown".

His past election failure made it a mathematical certainty that he'll win this time.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Plus234(m): 2:00am On Apr 03, 2015
MeandSum:

He did nothing of such. Provide 50 predictions he made in the last 5 years and I'll show you 40 that didn't come true. It's called been lucky.

Again, it's pure luck (based on greed in the reverend father's case). Predicting an event which inherently has only two possible outcome does not make one a man of God. I know people who can do better and they don't claim to speak to God. Heck, a lot of animals do better. Paul the Octopus comes to mind. He predicted correctly 13 out of 15 matches world cup matches.

I knew right before APC's convention that whosoever wins it has a 75% chance of becoming the next president. As soon as Buhari became the nominee that chance went to 95% leaving 5% chance of failure to the "Known Unknown".

His past election failure made it a mathematical certainty that he'll win this time.

lol pained animal talking
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by UpLoyo: 3:10am On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Surround?? When his very deputy is thieffnubu's puppet and then you have Amaechu and his pack of wolves let us not forget the northern establishment led by Athiku,Kwankanso and co?? even Obj....It is going to be a very long term for Buhari and Nigerians.

Sore loser grin.. sorry we forgot Jonathan surrounded himself with the 12 Apostles.

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by zingobaby: 3:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Fr Mbaka is a citizen of Nigeria he must talk.Beside that when God give him mesage to give to his people he must do that @preselect
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by lastpage: 5:14am On Apr 03, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Real men of God don't tell people want they want to hear but what they need to hear. This man will forever have my respect

Infact as much as l detest all these fake men of gawd, Father Mbaka has set himself apart.
Like prophet Nehemiah, Mbaka spoke Truth to power..........something l have been expecting the likes of G.O Adeboye to do to OBJ (front seat at Redeem camp) and to Jonathan.
But G.O disappointed and was playing politics.

The strange thing is that Mbaka is Igbo and the general trend is for Igbos to support Jonathan blindly, like 'Sheeple'
I even heard a Record waxed purposely to ridicule Mbaka and call him a traitor.

There is still hope for this country.... and for the Igbo race in particular, because l am sure there are more Mbakas within the Igbo nation.
Let us hear their voice.

God will bless Fr. Mbaka, not because he condemned Jonathan but because he stood for the TRUTH, not minding tribe or Religion.
Honestly, [size=18pt]this Mbaka is my "Nigerian of the Year"[/size] ...and he deserves it.

I hope Pastor "Oleedepo" (gate of hell), Oritsejafor (Gun-runner), Daddy G.O. Adeboye (siddon-look) and other "Prophesying" Pastors see what a "prophesy" looks like: Predicting that which is beyond human understanding.... and coming to pass in time.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by lastpage: 5:19am On Apr 03, 2015
MeandSum:

You are very daft, just bandying words along, so as to sound intelligent! grin

How on earth can 95% be classified as "mathematical certainty"......... or dont you know the meaning of "certainty"?

BTW: If know #SaiBaaba was certain to win, why did all'ya not just vote for him ...........instead of deceiving "Ebelete" Jonathan?
Just look at the foolishness of your assertion!

Mumu.

Lastpage!

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by italo: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2015
toprealman:
Engaging your brain is key son!
Same goes for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.