Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Slowly The Whole Igbo Nation Is Rejecting Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slowly The Whole Igbo Nation Is Rejecting Nigeria (2483 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slowly The Whole Igbo Nation Is Rejecting Nigeria by OluBendel: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
You guys should just STOP! Exploiting the anonymity of online forums where we should be cross - fertilising ideas to move our nation forward for infantile tribal ego wars is becoming very appalling. If you guys don't have work, volunteer yourselves for community work where ever you live and make yourselves useful. Mods should do us good and delete all these no - good tribal war threads. Elections have come and gone, there shall always be winners and losers. Can we move on? Gosh!
Re: Slowly The Whole Igbo Nation Is Rejecting Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Jokay07:
I don't like commenting on any thread that revolves round igbo people because if you tell them the truth, they will insult you., call you Aboki or ofe mmanu or whatever because your opinion doesn't align with theirs, these people see the Hausas and the yorubas as their greatest enemy but they can't do without them and we (hausas & yorubas) can't do without them. I am a member of ''GOODLUCK ONLINE GROUP'' which is dominated by Igbo people on facebook maybe I am the only yoruba there, you need to see what my igbo brothers are commenting after the Buhari was declared the winner, they were saying we form alliance with Hausas/Yorubas to Vote Jonathan out, some were calling for separation from Nigeria. They have forgetten that the same yoruba race rejected Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare in 2011 and we voted massively for Jonathan. They are busy supporting Jonathan on social media while the electorates are out there collecting pvcs to vote, they are busy form T.A.N while most of the T.A.N members are without Pvc. I don't even know that there's an enmity between Igbos and Yorubas until I join Nairaland last year which is to show that many yorubas doesn't even know about the hatred. Come to think of it, Gej would have won the election had it been that he got enough votes from from the igbos. Go and sum up the votes gotten from Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Anambra and Imo and compare it with the vote GMB got from Kano, Jigawa, Sokoto, kastina, yes population differs which is an excuse some might want to present but we can't shy away from the fact that igbos didn't try in terms of number of votes they deliver for GEJ. Buhari didn't get up to one million votes from S/S and S/E and he won. The votes Gej got from Jigawa or Gombe is more than what he received from Abia and Imo state even though Abia state Governor is another case study. How many states in S/S and S/E deliver up to 1 million votes For GEJ apart from Delta and Rivers( I might be wrong). Buhari didn't win election because the yorubas supported him alone. Igbos are the enemy of themselves and not Hausas or Yorubas. Yes I know that many of them would still insult me and I'm expecting some insults for this comment made.. I sign my name..... JOKAY
u jux sounded like the election is based on jux d number of votes pls get ur facts ryt
Re: Slowly The Whole Igbo Nation Is Rejecting Nigeria by waternogetemeny: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2015
All this haters crying one Nigeria but hating NigerDelta and Igbos, let me ask u one question, do u think God is dead?

I dey laugh O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos And Igbo / Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This / Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.