Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,227 members, 7,950,261 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Amber Rose Prays, Hopes That She Gets Back To Wiz Khalifia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Prays, Hopes That She Gets Back To Wiz Khalifia (370 Views)

Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame / Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Prays, Hopes That She Gets Back To Wiz Khalifia by Joyakosa(f): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Months after Amber rose and Wiz khalifia called it quit in their marriage, the both of them have been throwing shades at each other. Amber Rose have been posting pictures of her having fun, but it seems she wasn't having fun afterall.

She has admitted that she will always love him, she posted this on instagram few minutes ago;

"My #ManCrushEveryday you know what it is.... We went wrong somewhere and even if we never ever get back together ( Even tho I pray, dream and hope we do) he will forever be the love of my life. The media doesn't make it easy but Bleep them we gotta live for reality and not society. We forever have a bond because we made a beautiful baby from our Love. Through all the ups and downs of our relationship my heart still beats for him every single day. I'm sick of putting on a front like I'm happy without him. I'm not. He makes me happy. He's the only one who can. Regardless of how our lives Turn out in the long run he will always be the skinny tatted up stoner that has my heart ❤️" she said.

http://www.joyakosacorner.com/amber-rose-prays-hopes-that-she-gets-back-to-wiz-khalifia-calls-him-love-of-her-life/

(1) (Reply)

If Musicians Were Footballers / Watch Blackstinos Diary; 5 Tips To Break Up With Your Boyfriend / Join Tolu Ogunlesi, Ameyaw Derah, Taiwo Kola Ogunlade & More At The New Media Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.